Author Topic: O.G. Next Episode  (Read 2221 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:O.G. Next Episode
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2004, 03:15:22 AM »
LOL hmmm someone I know has been looking for those  ;D

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2004, 03:16:01 AM »
... got the white cover chronic 2000. anyone interested?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2004, 03:17:15 AM »
 is the cd artwork red, blue, yellow or rainbow?

I already got the pink one  8)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2004, 03:30:50 AM »
haha the rainbow one... lol

but seriously i asked about the "its on" track by snoop feat the lady of rage. is this track also a doggystyle leftover? i really wanna know how many tracks re actually pulled from those releases. has suge material to release another classic young snoop dogg album?.... damn

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2004, 05:02:35 AM »
The inside out Compilation was never out on CD. Only vinyl but that vinyl was never released to the public either or even radio stations. But I think someone did leak it out of the studios and was able to then promote the thing, make artwork (as I've seen in older sites) and even tracklists. TowerRecords.com had this listed. They only deleted it last year after I had e-mailed them explaining that the title has never, and will never be released.
A guy who helped me post news on my page claimed to have this and the tracks mentioned were the same as the tracklist I had saved.

Doggystle with red art work??? totally false!

Don Seer

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2004, 05:39:22 AM »
not red art work, a red snoop on the cd though. he said the artwork was the same.

in reality after a few years of harassment . it seems he bought a bootleg copy that has the copy we all know on it.. but we still aint sure.. lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2004, 06:15:38 AM »
i don't know which one it is but snoop spits some tight ass shit.

It's all 3 that he spits tight on.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2004, 06:20:06 AM »
not red art work, a red snoop on the cd though. he said the artwork was the same.

in reality after a few years of harassment . it seems he bought a bootleg copy that has the copy we all know on it.. but we still aint sure.. lol

Yeah, he's probably just got a bootleg.  Half the stuff yall mentioned coming out in Japan and crap sounds like bootlegs.

Do any of yall collect autographs? I've got all kinds of autographed shit.  I've got an autographed Ice Cube drum head and shit like that.  An autographed by MJ copy of their first LP as the Jackson 5, an autograhped Willie Nelson "Blue Skies" album, etc. etc. etc.  

Don Seer

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2004, 06:28:06 AM »
only thing i've got is a dre signed copy of 100 miles, got it framed on my wall :)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2004, 08:39:01 AM »
I got a Pac- poster signed by pac
« Last Edit: February 26, 2004, 08:39:13 AM by ~IfItAintRuffItAintMe~ »

Tha Crip

« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2004, 09:43:32 AM »
^^^^
lucky bastards  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2004, 10:04:19 AM »

West C. Connected

« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2004, 01:35:59 PM »
<--- I've got that signed.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2004, 01:43:55 PM »
Hey all you OG board members remember that Big Jake Doggy Dogg (I think he posts as some Jake Coleone name with a bunch of Godfather pics in his sig) said he has a SPECIAL EDITION OF DOGGYSTYLE with NEXT EPISODE ON IT. He says it has red cd art rather than blue & it was from next door neighbor, he bought it from a swap meet, He bought it at HMV fuck sorry dont know where it was from coz Jake gave so many different answers over the years

Hell it was only a year ago Jake posted here still claiming to have the cd. His excuse for not ripping it back in the day was his PC wasnt good enough & didnt know how. Now that things are so advanced & user-friendly I wonder if Jake would be kind enuff to rip it for us since he used to swear to god up & down that he wasnt lying

So Jake aka wanna be Don, how about coming out of the hiding & proving it to us once & for all

yeah i remember that too

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2004, 02:53:12 PM »
lol, I think Jake is the biggest liar on this board.  I also remember him saying that he had this rare crooked I promo, but he thought it was wack so he gave it away. hahahahaha.