Author Topic: Mack vs. Kill (Only a few more votes needed!!)  (Read 146 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mack vs. Kill (Only a few more votes needed!!)
« on: February 22, 2004, 12:35:06 PM »
Ok, I guess everybody forgot about this, it's been more than a month now, so I'll make another thread, ain't too many on this board anyways

------------------------------------------------

MACK

you will get ripped-wit-ease..you a bitch-to-me..
fa proof ill show 2_45's like i skipped-the-three..
my arsenal?...if we in a bar..then a bar-stool..
if we in the streets i blast-yall..
an what kinda hip hop heads sig shows dizee-raskal?..
ya see my chamber huge-an-chiseled..come thru shootin-missiles..
my patna gat spit he verbally dismember cats like my kru's-intials...
get bruised by pistols...i bet the pain an hurts-crazy..
an it aint even cus yall hot now..nun a ya kru dropped a verse-lately..
too weakly to beat me.upseat me or defeat me...stiil there no peace treaty..
if i asked him to battle face to face..hed bring his P-C..
an a keyboard..call my cages movies fa the blind cus you cant see-me..
believe..me..im strong-at...writin long-raps...
but what the point b?..i dont even think youll respond-back..
wit ya lame-ass..on dubcc you found fame-fast..
but in real life "ya quick ta backdown|" like tha brave-hearts..

you rusty dawg..try an keep pace..

Whose-the-one...who told you how ta flow an use-a-pun..
if i can quote jay quick "i showed ya how to do this son!"..
put ya life in reasonable doubt fa tryin ruin my blue-print..
bitch you-losin even if voters decide who-wins...
im viewed-original..mad talent but in this battle i use-the-minimal..
he no competition last 4 bars i slipped down to two-syllables..
ill leave-him-dead..theres only one way to ease-ya-dread..
jus stay inactive..an..act like u aint seen-the-thread..
an if ya get famous..ill have ya funds quicky-spent..
when i rob me an industry fucka like fifty-cent!..

KILL

Yo...
It's the 5th-time Mack-is-dissin outta masochism, with bitch-rhymes, I never spit-mine so he "did-time" like I sent his "ass-to-prison"// ((1))
Screamin-'Mack's-shit is wack!' is pleonastic like schismatic-schisms,  make an album? You rhymin for M Dogg is the only time "big-masses"-listen// ((2))
Dawg, only watchin "MOP vids" u "seein-some-Fame", fake gangsta ain't a hard-foo-to-me, u sound like JA-RULE-on-E, Mack? U already a wannabe-with-your-name//
U prolly in the streets-with-a-chain, flashin gang-signs till u see real G's bang-nines, then it's truly MURDER and "Cloud" 9 ain't ceasin-"THE- REIGN" (rain)//
Now the pro-is-back, diabolic-and-bombin-kids, exposin-Mack, makin votes-attack him with "boos" (booze) till he ain't even "wanted" by "alcoholics-anonymous"//
You "dickridin Jigga" while I "roc" like I was "tossin-a-monolith", got harmless-spits full of scars-and-shit, but youd be a body-quick if you went to "Marcy"-and-started-shit// ((3))
Spittin there youd end up with lead-in-ya mouth, loads-of-shells, my "heavenly"-spits deaden-ya-quick and win so its easy tellin-the-"route" (rout) will "go-to-hell"//
Yellin-about shit like D, that where you used to live-in-the-past?, fuck that, presently I'm givin you "Fear" till even your illiterate-ass wont need no "spellin-it-out"// ((4))

The good ol' past homie...you've elevated but ur style is still simple...like:

I'ma take the win-man, you getting out alive? There's a slim-chance
My tools to kill you come like coke - "Ingrams" (in grams)
Your ass-I-knock, my "Squad" will bring "Terror" when we "Pass-The-Glock"
And blast-this-fuck, causin "Havoc" like the "Mobb" in a crashin-truck
Cause you seem to be like C-Bo - you wanna spit "Till Your Casket-Drops"

An blah blah blah...too simplistic, this ain't audio...let's get on sum lyrical shit

You wack? That statement's-euphemistic, I'm hatefully-saddistic, so watch the raw-heartless, dawg, battlin Kill means more-darkness than facin-two-eclipses//
You erasin-groups-of-bitches, if it's bout "eatin" real MC's you got "ascetic-food-consume" and that's the pathetic-truth-for-you like ya latest-krus-statistics//
I personify-eloquence, a philological-rapist, youze a marginal-fake-kid, never really "Proofed" yourself like "D-12" with modified-evidence//
I'ma mortify-and-deaden-him, this is my new beginning with Mack-bein-startin-practice, - you couldn't stampede-retarded-rappers while I horrify-veterans//
I dethrone-MCs, you tested one dope spitter and got the "wages-of-Sin", victory over-me is like "Aftermath records" - you won't get em "waitin for em for ages"-to-spin// ((5))
Lately-you-been tight-as-fuck? That's cuz you got better at rhymin-stuff talkin fake-shit-of-pens, nines-and-glocks, firin-shots and makin-em-ends? Bitch please...//

Sum final punches...

Like a "deserted-gay", you miss the MC's-you-"came"-with, I'm throwin wordz-away, cuz typin up keyz-and-lame-scriptz I "make more noise" than "VDK-did"//
Get you to "fall" like when the "season-changes", you actin all uncouth-and-tough, you only hangin with fake "heads" that's proof-enough you bein-"brainless"//
Only "cleanin-his-teeth" this MC-be-"flossin", Mack "gettin burnt" just to have "heat"-in-the-streets, fag rappers like him should better "proceed-with-Caushan"// ((6))
Now I'ma leave-you-lost-in this place-that-I-bomb, in this battle you got the same fate-as-ya-mom - you gonna "see-abortion"//
You tryina be "sicc", so I'm "Lynch"in-this-foo, you fuckin with a cynical-cat, lyrical-caps? "Mack" couldn't spit a "Lil Bullet" if he had "Pink-in-his-tool"// ((7))
A thousand-alliances, but u so hated u lasted like 4 mins-with-ya-krus, "aint nuttin but music"? even your "household-appliances" got a bad oppinion-of-you//

Lol muhfucka, u don't know how hard it is not to diss u fah bitin...PEACE

((1)): I'm 4-0 against Mack, hence masochism...and I aint spit in ages
((2)): He told me several times he wanted to record tracks and make an album...some people been mockin M Dogg for bein fat lol
((3)): Mack keeps quotin Jay a lot, also he used to post under the name "rocafella2002" on dre2001.com...Jay's from Marcy btw
((4)): He repped Detroit for a long time even tho he lived in the UK...Look at his sig lol
((5)): Refering to his battle with Sinister
((6)): Caushan's that gay rapper, theres a topic bout him in Outbound
((7)): Lil Bullet / Pink is M Doggs sister
General explanation: I noticed way back how Mack really luvs to talk bout shootin people, firin glocks and all of that stuff...

--------------------------------------------------

VOTES WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED...PEACE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Mack vs. Kill (Only a few more votes needed!!)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 12:39:59 PM »
VOTING HISTORY

VOTES FOR MACK

At first.... both looked equal.  Then I rapped some of the lyrics myself and Mack was the clear winner.

Kill-  Your lyrics were highly developed and well thought out.  Deeply elaborate but scarce in detail.  

Mack-  Direct and precise punches.  Very impressive.  It flows well, and your rhyme scheme was unfadeable.

Vote= Mack

I liked the complexity of both emcee's ryhmes.. Multi's on both sides were on the table laid out and served.. props to ya' both know how to keep a battle going strong through out. I felt Macks more (not coz of the length) but i thought that had a better lyrical flow, and i understood most of it.. my simple mind...

VOTE: MACK

VOTES FOR KILL

Good battle..

Mack - nice verse.. it was pretty lyrical, the multis were good except the last one, but i can understand because that your accent or wuteva.. the punches were good and i liked the skipped the 3 punch.. i wish you woulda came up with better personals and attacked kill instead of kill's rep..

Kill - cool verse, even tho it was about twice as long as mack's.. i liked your personals and multis, i dont like your rhyme scheme but thats my opinion, the ABABB or ABABA or wuteva just gets kinda hard to follow but all your multis were on and the personals there..

I do take in account the length of Kill's verse but he came harder with the personals and mack usually gets his wins with the lyricism but Kill had even a lil more complexity with his multis, and he stayed on topic for the most part with them multis and thats hard.. obvious kill put more effort into it and in this case, in my eyes hes the winner even with a long ass verse..

Vote -
Kill

i'd go with kill as well, but mack's verse was ill don't get me wrong, peace.

mack - nice lyrics, direct and nice personals

kill - dope as fuck

vote - kill

hmm, well Mack tore shit up, multies etc. were all tight, overall the more aggressive hard hittin type. lol if I picture a dude spittin this verse in real life he'd look all dressed up in black with bandana in his face n shit bout to mug kill if he win or not
but Kill had a more outthought verse imo  just a  tad advantage in multies n attacks which puts me in the postion of voting for him cuz I liked it more. longer lines true, but this aint audio so...

vote Kill

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mack 2
Kill 4

5 votes = win

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 06:41:25 AM »
U               P                    . . .

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 11:33:41 AM »
hmm, well Mack tore shit up, multies etc. were all tight, overall the more aggressive hard hittin type. lol if I picture a dude spittin this verse in real life he'd look all dressed up in black with bandana in his face n shit bout to mug kill if he win or not
but Kill had a more outthought verse imo  just a  tad advantage in multies n attacks which puts me in the postion of voting for him cuz I liked it more. longer lines true, but this aint audio so...

^^ i agree .... vote: Kill

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 02:27:52 PM »
THX ALOT I-BO

Mack, if u ain't cool with my win tell me, otherwise.........good battle 8)