Author Topic: It´s hard to believe, but it has come to an ending, peace the fuck out  (Read 2230 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The never-endin battle
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2004, 06:18:19 PM »
 Sin sumtimes u throw in rhymes in there that r really almost pointless and make it long n boring to read, buuuuut the punchlines r ill nigga no doubt, but ya needa keep it more precise i think, that way probly aint no wun finna beat u. Kill did a bit of the same jus not as much

Vote=Kill

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2004, 02:09:48 AM »
After how long it took to vote on this, I think I can honestly say that all the votes keeped it very tight, and this battle should be one of the rear ties given out. It's an offical stat for whoever keeps track. So for anyone that still keeps track, the offical line should read Sinister/Kill battled to a tie.

ainsy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2004, 06:31:22 AM »
so is it officialy a tie or do we need more votes?? coz i woz gona give one, but am unsure if needed now.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2004, 09:59:29 AM »
so is it officialy a tie or do we need more votes?? coz i woz gona give one, but am unsure if needed now.

go for is... vote... I think this battle deserve a winner honestly.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2005, 02:35:41 PM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.. this shit is still goin.. lmao
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2005, 11:52:03 AM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.. this shit is still goin.. lmao
ahahahaha, no it ain´t, count. I took it 5-4 actually. Fuck a tie you bitches ;D

i admit that last vote wasn´t that well-explained, did have a kind of explanation though. so yeah, if you count it all, that made it 5-4 Kill. tbh, i think it´s cool i worked my way up on this board, but i don´t see myself battling again. however, i think we battled on a very high level here, both of us, and if there´ll be a future generation of WCC keystylers making this board really active again it won´t be a bad battle to look at for them.

however, i assume i can claim the belt for now, but as i said, keystyle battling gotta recover for that to mean anything, but if it will somebody may challenge me one day and if i´m still around i might consider making a comeback.

Sin, if you think i should not be given the belt, just say so. Ain´t like it would ruin my life.....

P E A C E

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2005, 05:05:27 PM »
preeeeeeeaaaaach kill, mos def man

as for the belt, its all yours..

pZ
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2005, 11:36:01 AM »
preeeeeeeaaaaach kill, mos def man

as for the belt, its all yours..

pZ

:'(

thank you

;D