Author Topic: Itīs hard to believe, but it has come to an ending, peace the fuck out  (Read 2232 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:KILL vs. SINISTER...Heavyweight Title Match...V O T E N O W !!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2004, 10:38:46 AM »
i vote but ppl dont  wan me to vote  because if i vote then my vote might be te biggest vote  

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2004, 12:23:05 PM »
i vote but ppl dont  wan me to vote  because if i vote then my vote might be te biggest vote  

what? u tryina say we don't want you to vote cuz it's gonna be a big post?? Nuthin would be more appreciated than a thoroughly explained vote

Bez, thanks

3-2 me

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2004, 10:01:34 AM »
if u mothafuckaz dont count this..i swear... ;D

KILL

very...very hot verse...lots of hard hittin personals...great vocab....although i think sometimes you tend to go a bit OTT..complex rhyme scheme..punches....ya verse had it all...i sometimes lost ya flow due to your rhyme scheme an the long bars but you more than made up for it in other area's...

so I'ma get at you hypocrits-with-an-ill-flow, who's gonna vote for a fag perpetratin victims-with-dildos ?// ((5))
inflictin-you-real-holes, the verbal pneumatic hammer, true Rippa, your crew's history is one depiction-of-lil-hoes//

that was dope

your sig already dug your grave-in-the-past and what's multies if all your lines ARE-filler you ain't no "pain-in-the-ass" except for Mark-Miller// ((6))
start-killers when you "pedophile-and-crippled"? I harm-realer then a vile-and-"sick"-dude tryina "beat" me when only his "heart's-iller"// ((7))
you alien to finesse-in-spittin, fake-with-an-old-style, sum cheap multies, but the "best-description" is the "age-in-your-profile"// ((8))
you basic-and-low-life handin hiphop belts to Irish rednecks is more retarded than what you was racist-to-Tone-like// ((9))

that whole segment had me like Gawdayum....

rip-him-dissin-and-attackin-him-hardly, didn't-listen-when-they-said-that-I'm-godly, Elite ain't shit - you'd slit-ya-writs-without-no-backing-by-Marty!// ((13))

11 syllables...no shitttttt....damn i taught u good... ;D...nah fareal tho this was fiyyyyyyyyah...

Sin

i must admit..when i first read kills verse i werent sure you could come back...but you hit back hard....an matched kill for personals an punches..your vocab wasnt as educated as kills but i think in a way that helped as i followed ur flow mo easy..an i was never like "yo wat the fuck does that word mean lol"....you did have a few bars though that looked like they were jus threw in to take up space...but hey we all use filler sometimes..very solid verse...

One swing of this fist will drop-ya-kru, the verbal equivalent of havin tanks, missiles, and nuclear bombs with lots-of-juice lyin there on top-of-you//
-See Overseer protestin Kill's fate like, "stop-ya-foo!", but Kill is just like Desert Storm without a DJ, he aint got-a-clue//

multis were all on point..an the Clue punch was dope...they were sum hot bars..

Do you a favor and toss some heat-in-ya-vitals, cause an inconsistency-in-ya-cycle, this dude wants to die, it even says kill me-in-tha-title//!!2

LMAO..fiyyyyah....

Bashed in ya head and fuckin broke-two-bats, these lil kid games man I would of hoped by now you woulda grown-through-that//
-Have ya searchin fah help like, where a phone-booth-at?, at least u didnt 'be a bitch' and not drop, oh wait, didnt tone-do-that??//5

id say these were probably your hardest bars....even tho i think u got at tone mo than kill..it was still hot...

So ima just keep-to-tha-physics, test his feet-to-tha-finish, problems dont matta cuz we all know Kill only like havin his beef-with-illicit//!!6

yet another personal....dayum yall keep pads full of personals to each other or something?...lol

'N I aint neva gonna stop whippin-ya-kin, go ahead and call maestro, he can get his shit ripped-again, mayne, even jesus dying, you should remember he did-it-fah-sin//!!7

lol....im runn'n out of words to use to prop..this vote is too long...nah this was marvellous...

Them eroded-puns, yeah you roll-wit-tons, shitz causin corroded-tongues, 'n you should beware cuz spittin against sin is like playin russian roullette with a fully loaded gun...

nice way to finish up....

right with all that said..imma havta say my vote goes to Sin..as i thought he matched kill in most areas..an his flow was a little clearer to me....kill sometimes ur vocab jus completely throws me off ur flow...i really need 2 buy a dictionary..yeah but wit all that said...this was a hot battle an i had to read twice b4 votin...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2004, 01:55:49 PM »
thanks for votin mack.. bez? maestro? where yall hidin at..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2004, 04:46:29 PM »
thanks for votin mack.. bez? maestro? where yall hidin at..

I've already voted man, sorry but it went to Kill, scroll up man.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2004, 10:14:24 AM »
if u mothafuckaz dont count this..i swear... ;D
then what? Uh? I'ma disregard it out of curiosity ;D

Nah fa real, great vote, well explained and shit. It's funny how my vocab kinda seemed to be the reason Sin got the vote but I can't blame nobody for not knowin about bilharziosa, synthesis and social Darwinism, it's just like sumtimes those complicated ass words just come to mind, so I put em in a rhyme and play with em

although i think sometimes you tend to go a bit OTT
what's OTT?

Thanx for votin 3-3, close shit dayum

bez

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2004, 11:00:13 AM »
OTT:  Over The Top

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2004, 04:35:06 AM »
ah aight lol, thx

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It seems people think this is over, yet it ain't....Kill vs. Sin
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2004, 05:30:33 AM »
well...i'ma up this

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: It seems people think this is over, yet it ain't....Kill vs. Sinister
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2004, 07:22:05 AM »
I'll vote if u want me to , and those of you who know me (still remember me anyway) know that i'm always honest 

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2004, 09:34:16 AM »
I'll vote if u want me to , and those of you who know me (still remember me anyway) know that i'm always honest 

nah fattak, fuck your vote..

of course dude we want you to vote.. we been sittin here for days..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2004, 11:50:37 AM »
"nah fattak, fuck your vote..

of course dude we want you to vote.. we been sittin here for days.."

i just thought ppl had forgotten about me as it's been like 8 months since i've been here

here goes:

*Sinister:
it's great how much you've improved since i last battled you , back then I had a shot at beating you but now , fahgetaboutit (although if i ever get back into this shit...)anyway , u've gotten way better at multis and even though it's not your strong point at least it's not longer something that brings ur verses down too much , some nice personals and some dope punches i thought these were ur best:

"See Overseer protestin Kill's fate like, "stop-ya-foo!", but Kill is just like Desert Storm without a DJ, he aint got-a-clue//1
-Been dreadin once you feel-sin's-arrival, with dire hopes to keep-him-a-rival, but tha only way you can "combat sin" is with a quick read-in-tha-bible//
-Do you a favor and toss some heat-in-ya-vitals, cause an inconsistency-in-ya-cycle, this dude wants to die, it even says kill me-in-tha-title//!!2"
'N I aint neva gonna stop whippin-ya-kin, go ahead and call maestro, he can get his shit ripped-again, mayne, even jesus dying, you should remember he did-it-fah-sin//!!7
nice , very nice

*Kill
kil kill kill kill kill , ur still the same as u were from back when i knew u on the dre2001 board , in the early days of the friday tournament *sigh* when that thing was actually dope.
as always dope multies and some really awesome personals although i'd lay off the scientifique stuff
i thought these were ur best:

Watch me slowly-start-submission of opponents-scarred-and-wishin they looked large "hidin behind bars"-and-dissin like phony-marks-in-"prison"//
y'all just tarnish-spittin and the art-of-dissin, this is dope-and-hard-saddism, Kill's a ferocious-monster-hittin, plus you ain't even partly-"fit" and this is social-darwinism// ((a))
"gutta" is yet "on top", but bout to "fall down-to-the-floor", tryina hit me, dawg Kamikaze pilots never made it out-of-a-war// ((3))
your sig already dug your grave-in-the-past and what's multies if all your lines ARE-filler you ain't no "pain-in-the-ass" except for Mark-Miller// ((6))
you alien to finesse-in-spittin, fake-with-an-old-style, sum cheap multies, but the "best-description" is the "age-in-your-profile"// (()

loved the last line

so basically if i were to rate ur verses the scores i'd give would be too close so i'm gonna have to go at it category by category:

multis:Kill (sin , u've really improved but the multis fucked up the flow at some points)

punches/metaphores: I'll give it to Sin (dope "bible" line and clue line)

personals: really hard to call , i loved practically all the personals but i'll give it to Kill cause some of the personals he had made me laugh 

so , I guess Kill gets it by like a hair but a win is a win

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2004, 09:11:07 AM »
damn, the friday tournament

*starts reminiscin and gets nostalgic*

anyways, thank you for the vote, that made it 4-3...still ain't over yet lol

Inspectah

Re: The never-endin battle
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2004, 05:27:41 AM »
VOTE: Sinister

REASON: Im not gonna get technical, but im gonna lay down a few reasons as to why i voted "sin"..
Aite i read thru both verses, and i seem to of followed sins better interms of flow, i just felt i could read it quicker than kills. The "dj clue" lines were tight as hell, i relle liked them was the kinda verse you wanna read on from from their! ... totally liked it "veteran quality" right their!

I liked yours kill, just im not the most intelligent guy and the words where a bit hard to pronounce well you know which ones the disease names and stuff and it slightly threw me off the continuous flow, but like i said about sin.. you have high quality verses thru out spitting on WCC, i believe ur lines like "darwisim" was relle quite smart.. i even looked up about it.. so you influenced me to learn. lol..

So i voted for : Sin!!

Peace ya'll. *if u dont count this vote, its all cool"

x

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The never-endin battle
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2004, 06:07:30 AM »
lol that's all cool, but this don't mean shit no more. it's over as for dubcc battling....but anyways, thank you