Author Topic: shake it like a salt shaker  (Read 239 times)

ACGRUNDY

Re:shake it like a salt shaker
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2004, 03:11:48 PM »
lol you must be living in Siberia.

No, I just listen to good music.  I'm not a TRL groupie like yourself waiting for the next 50 cent video to come on.

hmmn and you watch MTV.

uhhh no I don't, thats why it took me so long to hear this song.  I was just flipping thru the channels one night, and MTV was actually playing a music video, so I just left it there to see who it was, cause I never knew until the name came up on the screen.

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2004, 03:16:53 PM »
Be at a Club when it comes on. You'll begin to like it. That is of course, if you're into chicks. So that probably won't apply to Represent.

INto chicks?  Buddy, what are you talking about "Into Chicks" for when your name was "Im Gay"....

I can gaurantee that Ive had wayyyyyy more pussy than youve ever had in your life.  I wont get into my life story with some fool calling me out on the internet...But I didnt realize that since I dont like Lil Jon, I guess Im not into chicks ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2004, 03:33:38 PM »
Just because you don't dance at a club like a fag don't mean u don't like chicks. I have a certain bitterness about "club guys" thinkin' they are the shit. I went out a couple weeks ago with my girl and a few people and There were club dudes that came up to my girl when i was in the bathroom and were like hittin on her and shit.. They  were the type that think they can bring anygirl home no matter what.They had the balls to say "Dude ya girl would rather go home with me anyway, What girl wouldn't" I broke that lil bitches jaw bone and i spent a few days locked up until i got bailed out. If i see that mothafucka again I'm gonna Punch him in his already broken jaw.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2004, 04:46:09 PM »
Be at a Club when it comes on. You'll begin to like it. That is of course, if you're into chicks. So that probably won't apply to Represent.

INto chicks?  Buddy, what are you talking about "Into Chicks" for when your name was "Im Gay"....

I can gaurantee that Ive had wayyyyyy more pussy than youve ever had in your life.  I wont get into my life story with some fool calling me out on the internet...But I didnt realize that since I dont like Lil Jon, I guess Im not into chicks ::)

i dont wanna get into your guys little fight but i just wanna ask represent something...you do realize that SGV (check the sig) & SUV (check the sig im gay) are two different people right?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2004, 07:02:12 PM »

This is how I started to appreciate the song, kinda like it now.

I'm not one of those club guys but I do enjoy clubbin' ;D  I don't think I can pull any broad but if u can dance... it becomes a whole new ballgame.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2004, 08:15:20 PM »
I hate SGV, because he thinks if a girl likes a song it makes it good...What a fat homo, DubCNN should fire you.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2004, 08:18:10 PM »
I hate SGV, because he thinks if a girl likes a song it makes it good...What a fat homo, DubCNN should fire you.

LMAO

-KIDRENEGADE-