Author Topic: Whats with all the newbies?  (Read 328 times)

SINLOC

Re:Whats with all the newbies?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2004, 07:10:24 PM »
More or less a newbie to posting, been here nearly a year. ::)
what is Ruthless G u said this the second time

Anyone who isn't an OG, is a newbie to me...I wouldn't even consider considering you an OG...PeACe
im an OG i watch OG cartoons like in the 70's those are OG well i dont watch em but there OG and the Stealers are OG ;)
Ruthless G? ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2004, 07:27:19 PM »
Word of my travels tales and accomplishments is finally getting out, and people are coming to see what all the fuss is about.  

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2004, 07:53:22 PM »
Word of my travels tales and accomplishments is finally getting out, and people are coming to see what all the fuss is about.  
How you moved a Super Pac-Man machine from Raleigh to Charlotte? ;D

justice

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2004, 11:37:38 PM »
probably cause of 50 cent.  I mean I'm sure 50 cent turned a lot of new people onto rap.  He sold like 9 million copies or some shit.  I gaurantee you at least half those people never really listened to rap before, or were just mainly eminem fans.  I bet there is at least a couple hundred people on here that signed up just cause they are dumb and can't think for themselves, got into 50 cent cause it was the popular thing to do, and then started checking out more rap through the internet.  It's cool that he got more people into rap, but those people probably don't like any of the rap that I like, so I could care less.

LOL, fuck i hate 50, tha only reason he's famous is coz he raps wit em & dre, i just stumbled across this site by accident, and i've been listen to THA OUTLAWZ fo YEARS, so i neva can here just coz 50, he's all commersial rap, its all bullshit, Tha Outlawz are betta then him and aint gettin no recongniton fo it, but they will once there new album come's out.
OUTLAWZ 4 LIFE!!!!

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2004, 09:28:20 PM »
^^^^^  ::) it is good to have hope tho haha,and i bet you this outlawz wish they had 50's cj's and sales yell
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2004, 02:44:04 AM »
I knew about this forum for a long time,I always came here to read the topics & responses,I always felt this was a very interesting forum,so not long ago I just signed up. :)

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2004, 02:59:51 AM »
im registered since august 03 but i know the forum a couple of moths longer

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---