Author Topic: Rare Facts About Eazy-E  (Read 1788 times)

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
Re:Rare Facts About Eazy-E
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2004, 06:20:08 PM »
those was some good facts, and rumors.but the mc ren one bout the baby is different, i remember reading in a old magazine along time ago,and it had said,that all nwa members ran train on ol girl,but ren was the one who actually shot off in her and got her pregnant,don't know how real that was tho,and also "Eazy-E invented the word "Gat"<======== thats not true,mobster's came up with that,it was actually what they called the "gattling gun" for short real shit yell
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2004, 06:23:46 PM »
the fbi foiled a plan, by some white supremacists, to kill several prominent black leaders including eazy e (and some other cats like jesse jackson and sharpton).  eazy was mad because the fbi never told him (or the other leaders) about the threats against their lives until after they had raided and captured the leaders of this white supremecist group and foiled those plans.

i read that somewhere credible.

and apparently both eazy muthaphukkin e and tupac shakur were targetted by death threats from some jewish terrorist group.

it sounds like someone might have gotten those stories twisted.

but fuck the fbi anyway.  i wouldn't be surprised if those bastards were in the business of assassinating muthaphukkaz.

also, atban klann released a 12" single "puddles of h2o" produced by madness 4 real with a b-side of "let me get down" produced by will 1x (will-i-am) and motiv8.  i have that shit :).
« Last Edit: February 28, 2004, 06:27:21 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

SINLOC

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2004, 07:06:39 PM »
ya i have the atban klann puddles of H20 and Get Down To The Rhythm ya if u read some of those were rumors and i got this from someone over soulseek we were talkin bout it and i wanna get the any last werdz with the other verses and the sleepwalkers i no people have that and the str8 off tha streetz album ya yella just put songs from there that were made in 92 93 like nutz on ya chin was made in 92 i think and i know Wut Would You do was made in 95 and the others were made in 94 or 95 and the only songs i know he made in 95 was Tha Muthaphukkin' Real Wut Would You Do and that verse off of Still Fuckem theres a track out there that has that verse it was made in 95

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2004, 07:36:54 PM »
good read

SINLOC

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2004, 08:00:15 PM »
damn im gonna upload the real compton city g set that shits rare

KronicSmoker420

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2004, 08:10:26 PM »
next thing u know they will try to kill Dave Chappelle!!!
 :o :o :o

SINLOC

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2004, 08:14:19 PM »
hehhe

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2004, 08:26:01 AM »

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

youngmessnucca

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2004, 09:06:23 PM »
good read, alot of info i didnt know about...id like to hear that sleepwalkers full version too ( were can it be found )

will we ever hear the collabo w/ btnh & bgko/dresta?
or was it not completed

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2004, 10:26:46 PM »
I read somewhere that Eazy-E was the one who made that "Rap Jam" video game, and he was about to have his own line of speakers before he died too.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2004, 10:39:19 PM »
I read somewhere that Eazy-E was the one who made that "Rap Jam" video game, and he was about to have his own line of speakers before he died too.

i heard he was gunna make that game Hittin Switchez, on Super Nintindo, and the speaker thing iv heard of too

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2004, 09:03:05 AM »
good read !

i got the whole unreleased atban klann album...
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Diabolical

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2004, 12:08:28 PM »
I Read Not Long Ago About Tomica Planning To Make A Game Using Eazy As The Main Character Sounded Kinda Like True Crime, But What Pissed Me Off Is Where It Said That Rap Music Is Aimed At 12-15 Year Olds!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2004, 03:44:02 PM »
eazy invented the word gat, didnt know that before,  along with many of those things

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2004, 04:14:40 PM »
The word Gat comes from the Gatling gun. Eazy didnt make that up. The Gatling gun been used since 30s i think.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll