Author Topic: Rare Facts About Eazy-E  (Read 1787 times)

MarshColin

Re:Rare Facts About Eazy-E
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2004, 05:02:13 PM »
I used to talk to some dude on AOL like 3-4 years ago.  His screenname was something along the lines of JustinGoggles.  He had hella rare Ruthless shit, like original copies of EVERYTHING they ever pressed/made.  He hated me though because I used to work for the Death Row Entertainment site, and he would diss me and it for no reason and I would defend myself and the site and he took offense to it so he blocked me one day.

That probably means nothing to you guys, but this guy was sitting on something ridiculous.  I think he had access to old masters from Ruthless and shit.  He knew it all too.  I saw him post on some msg board trying to sell some Ruthless items and that's how I came across him.  Do any of you guys know him or have heard of him?  I'll see if I still got his email addy.

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2004, 05:27:34 PM »
The word Gat comes from the Gatling gun. Eazy didnt make that up. The Gatling gun been used since 30s i think.
um i spoke on that already cuzz
and also "Eazy-E invented the word "Gat"<======== thats not true,mobster's came up with that,it was actually what they called the "gattling gun" for short real shit yell
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2004, 02:01:17 AM »
good shit... 8)
chevy fuck rice

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2004, 02:11:02 AM »
I used to talk to some dude on AOL like 3-4 years ago.  His screenname was something along the lines of JustinGoggles.  He had hella rare Ruthless shit, like original copies of EVERYTHING they ever pressed/made.  He hated me though because I used to work for the Death Row Entertainment site, and he would diss me and it for no reason and I would defend myself and the site and he took offense to it so he blocked me one day.

That probably means nothing to you guys, but this guy was sitting on something ridiculous.  I think he had access to old masters from Ruthless and shit.  He knew it all too.  I saw him post on some msg board trying to sell some Ruthless items and that's how I came across him.  Do any of you guys know him or have heard of him?  I'll see if I still got his email addy.

I know him...His screen name now is MCTemmen...Haven't spoken to him in a while though...PeACe