Author Topic: FIRE!  (Read 135 times)

bez

FIRE!
« on: February 29, 2004, 11:22:51 AM »
You now this kid back down, got girls on my lap now, stole morrisons crown, so tell me whos the mack now,
Girls I shake um, I ain't into marriage yet so dey raise an alarm sayin I raped em, when they know the only thing on my arm at this age is a jacob,
Bitch wake up, you nottin but a one night stand,
I guess I drunk to much liqor that past night cos that shit wern't planned,
Now you askin for weddin rings on both hands, me and em in the same boat fo sleepin wit fans, haha, shiittt,
I gotta change ma dress sense, cos girls sense that your lookin for a wife when they see your diamond necklace,
Girls all get restless and wreckless, and you know I aint one to break up a fight so I throw on the stripes and ring the bell they go through hell until they scream who the best is.........bezzzzzzzzzz,
Cash strapped like an executive, more like enemy of the state of rap, electin myself as the head of the estate of this crap, got all ya'll hatin that, are ya'll hatin that?,
I know I'm gunna come out writin, dope rhymes all the time hittin harder than lightnin, don't be actin like ya'll don't like ma rhymin, ya'll need remindin that I grew up alone....so I'm always gunna come out fightin,
Like kayne I've come through the wire, you know I ain't ever gunna tire, up against Peter Pan I came out the flyer, droppin heat so I'm safe when I come to walk through the fire!  Blahhhhhhh!

bez

Re:FIRE!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 03:50:37 PM »
Uppin ya'll, kinda changed my style for this one a bit.  Went for a bit of a fabolous flow so I'd like sum feed.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 07:09:31 PM »
dope..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 08:53:35 AM »
Shit was tite, waz feelin tha flow. Thought u retired? Itz better u here anyway, allready short on keystylerz, plus u alwayz seem to drop some nice shit that i alwayz enjoy reading.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

bez

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2004, 10:17:28 AM »
Shit was tite, waz feelin tha flow. Thought u retired? Itz better u here anyway, allready short on keystylerz, plus u alwayz seem to drop some nice shit that i alwayz enjoy reading.

retired from battling, not droppin just nomal shit

OLD ACCOUNT PLZ DELETE INDY

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2004, 01:42:53 PM »
Props bez. yea i felt the fabolous sorta flowing.. hella nice. i got the scheme behind the ryhme straight away, and the lines were v.true about the wedding rings and shiat!

props man.. im glad your still up here posting raw!

peace