Author Topic: Check This Out!  (Read 249 times)

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
Check This Out!
« on: March 01, 2004, 10:40:46 PM »
Alright well, yall really needa peep this up and coming artist named Diamonique, theres this song she has floating over the radiowaves called "Get It On" and its a really hot track, and i was wondering if anybody knows who raps the song "Movin On", the chorus goes "we could play awhile, just dont ask to stay awhile.. put your clothes back on, cuz i gotta keep movin on", but its by this guy with a deep voice and he has another person singing the chorus, really hot track, a lotta hot artists are poppin out the Inland Empire, so help me out with that and check out Diamonique  
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L

Woodrow

Re:Check This Out!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 10:42:03 PM »
Diamonique is Fresh! I can't wait to hear more from her.

I dunno who's doing the Chorus... Sorry man

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 11:27:42 PM »
Yeah I've heard Diamonique & her song Get It On.It is pretty good,I like the song.Somethin different no doubt.

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 11:47:33 PM »
Yo man the cat who does that Movin On song is my homeboy Bigg Steele and its crazy youd ask, but I heard Diamonique is gonna be on his album, what a coincidence huh?  Oh yeah dont forget to peep Steele on my album too, "Music 4 A Drunken Evening" droppin on Crown City Entertainment/The Perfection Label in May 2004.
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 02:30:27 AM »
Yeah Diamonique is sick, you should peep her track "Boom Bap 2003" that shit is hard
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 05:44:01 AM »
Yeah Diamonique is sick, you should peep her track "Boom Bap 2003" that shit is hard

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 10:30:49 AM »
Where can I hear some of those tracks?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2004, 10:57:08 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2004, 10:57:22 AM »
I went to a Psycho Realm show out here in Vegas and she performed, she was one of the tightest performers on stage no doubt.  She was all over the stage dancin, jumpin, screamin!  She also gave one of my homies a free CD and she has a track on there with DR. STANK which is bad ass hell.

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2004, 05:09:20 PM »
Thanks for helping me about yall, yea Diamonique is real nice, but yall know where i could get Bigg Steele's singled "Movin On" cuz that track is hot man, i swear these ppl from the I.E. are coming up...
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L