Author Topic: what countries get the best smoke?  (Read 431 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
what countries get the best smoke?
« on: March 02, 2004, 07:03:07 AM »
i heard america get shit weed, grass even that why americans don't use bacci when skinning up a joint. plus rappers talk about purple haize like its the best green u can get when in reality its pretty average stuff, well maybe a bit above average but its still gonna cost the same as all the other shit. Europeans been breeding green for its strength for a while thats y i think we get good smoke. i know alot of our green gets imported thru the istle of white and some places in scotland (you can tell when u got imported green cos its the stuff that compacted into eachother to make it smaller and easier to move between countries) but we also grow a fair bit here ourselfs. i have neva smoked on holdiday so i neva tried it overseas ( i ain't even been on holiday for like 5 years), but what do u guys think who got the best green?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

PLANT

Re:what countries get the best smoke?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 08:36:57 AM »
Canadas got the bomb ass herbs  8)

Everytime Ive got herb in the states its been some brown ass weed or some brick that wasnt very good...Altho Ive never tried the Cali greens before?

For the most part, the weed in Canada is bomb tho  8)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 09:33:26 AM »
oh yea slight extension who got the most expensive weed? we pay £20 (36.75 USD/30.10 EUR) an 1/8 (3.5 gramms) i heard its like £8 in holland or somink stupid, i think japan have the most expensive cos one of my sisters old housemates said he cud neva afford to get any there n he didn't even know how to crumble solids!

for the proper high grade we sometimes pay £25 (45.95 USD
/ 37.60 EUR)

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 09:43:16 AM »
Canada is anywhere from $180- $240 for an ounce.

I usally grab by the quarter from $50-$70

West C. Connected

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 09:54:25 AM »
In Amsterdam it's 6 euro for 1 gram.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 09:59:50 AM »
Weed is everyhwere in Vancouver, we have hydroponics stores on every damn corner; Marijuana Cafe's too.  BC Bud is a 6 Billion dollar/year industry.  So it's obviously pretty good shit.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 11:37:12 AM »
LOL @ america getting shitty weed.  Northern cali grows some of the best weed in the world.  

dac0w

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2004, 01:36:18 PM »
i live in so. cal and the weed is pretty average. I had some white widow from Humble County and it was bomb. After that I decided to grow my own. Nothing beats growing your own weed, and hand picking it yourself..

We Fly High

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2004, 01:44:21 PM »
the weed in LA, and down towards southern california gets pretty bad, like its still green and shit, but just really has nothin on bay area bud. whenever i go home back to the bay and toke up with my friends, it always puts me a lot higher than shit that i smoke down here..

man i dunno where u guys gettin ur brown bricks and shit
but im restin on some light green pillows.  

i've heard on many occasions from various marijuana connoseuirs that hawaii has the best though, like hands down.

Smooth

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2004, 03:15:40 PM »
LOL @ america getting shitty weed.  Northern cali grows some of the best weed in the world.  

LOL America does get pretty shitty weed though man, straight up... maybe not Cali, but when I've got bud from Florida, NY, and Philly it was just BAD... not much red hairs or crystal, and just old looking bud, nothing like the chron we got in Canada... and yeah, the people I got it from in NY and Florida paid like 280 for an Ounce!, what's up with them prices?

And to answer Don Rizzle's question... I pay usually 30$ for an 1/8, and it's always high grade... and the price for some peeps might be up to 35-40's... and for Ounce's it's anywhere like Represent said... from about 180-250, but if you wanna buy more you can start to get hugh discounts...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 03:21:06 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2004, 07:11:25 PM »
damn man thats cheap^^, shit weed around here is expensive but its bomb ass weed that comes from the bay , like humbolt and shit, so it gets you higher than mothafucka but i just dont get high anymore unless i smoke a shitload. for 1/8, its like anywhere from 40 to 50 around here. ounce is like 280 to up in the 300s

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2004, 07:27:39 PM »
I just talked to one of my bud smokin friends, he told me that an 8th is 25-30 bucks, and an ouce is anywhere from 100-240.

That's local bud.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2004, 07:52:41 PM »
WHO THE FUCK CHOPPIN $100 OUNCES ^^^^^
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2004, 08:23:10 PM »
fa real^^, Adon you need to hook me up

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2004, 12:01:23 AM »
shit I smoke tons of chronic in cali.

You wanna hit that bobby, don't come around me/
I need that shit from humboldt county.
--Mac Dre

I can't speak on any other state, but Cali has the Chronic!