Author Topic: who was Frank Wright?  (Read 198 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
who was Frank Wright?
« on: March 02, 2004, 10:14:12 AM »
biggie calls himself the blacl frank wright in numerous songs, who is he talkin about what did he do?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Re:who was Frank Wright?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 10:29:06 AM »
frank wright was the main character in that lame ass movie 'the king of new york.' he's played by christopher walken and he's basically a drug dealer who takes over new york after he gets out of prison....the movie is alright, kinda lame really, but i think that's who biggie is talkin about....

there was another frank lloyd wright, who was a very famous architect, but i highly doubt that that's who biggie is comparing himself to, lol....

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 10:34:00 AM »
The name is "Frank White"  ;) (and yes, he's the character in the movie "King of New York" played by Christopher Walken).

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 10:40:34 AM »
ok cool thanks i'mma have to watch that

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Dave Shining

• 'G'
  • The Legend
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 10:44:20 AM »
i always thought well i knew he was a character i thought that it was jus sumthin biggie called him self like another nick name nah mean

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 11:06:38 AM »
King of NY isn't lame, not if you're a Christopher Walken fan anyway, if you don't really get his whole thing then you probably wouldn't like the film I suppose.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 11:34:24 AM »
I wish biggie was tryna turn into the architect guy.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2004, 11:44:31 AM »
The name is "Frank White"  ;) (and yes, he's the character in the movie "King of New York" played by Christopher Walken).
yea, i knew that also... and all these people confused me

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2004, 12:09:59 PM »
I wish biggie was tryna turn into the architect guy.

lol....yeah no shit.....then he might still be alive ;D

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2004, 12:11:53 PM »
King of NY isn't lame, not if you're a Christopher Walken fan anyway, if you don't really get his whole thing then you probably wouldn't like the film I suppose.

well i get it, i just didn't think it was nearly as good as any of those other gangster flicks that people portray themselves off of. i mean, it was a quality movie if you like those types of things, but i didn't think it was anything compared to scarface or goodfellas or any of those other ones........christopher walken is a loony though, and he played the part well, i just thought the story line was a bit played out and a bit unoriginal...

Tha Crip

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2004, 12:57:48 PM »
isnt that the movie where wesley snipes is gay wit his partner (white dude from kiss of death) and lawrence fishburn killls him (snipes) and then at the funeral walken blows his partners head off......i thought dat movie was aiight
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2004, 02:17:13 PM »
I think Frank white was real character, cause I remember him being  mentioned in Goodfellas. I'm not sure tho...
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2004, 03:08:55 PM »
christopher walken is the fuckin illest,even in comedies.I allways thought that it was tight how biggie referenced him like that.

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2004, 07:40:31 PM »
Christopher Walken is a fuckin maniac. I thought he was cut out well for that role. I love when he rolls up at the funeral with the shotty, that was the most ruthless shit I've ever seen. Frank White was probably the epitome of what every rapper wanted to be.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!