Author Topic: PR1MO VS I-BO VS TONE VS MAXI  (Read 935 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:PR1MO VS I-BO VS TONE VS MAXI
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2004, 04:08:48 PM »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2004, 09:39:33 AM »
Aight then..

Maxi - I liked ur verse.. i was satisfied with all the multis and i think you had a few personals but nuthin real hard hittin. I think if u stretched out the verse a lil more you would have a lil more content than takin 1 punch at everyone. Ya rhyme scheme is koo, ya multis are pretty straight but the first rhyme is basically filler, I would just suggest to come up with a multi that could either build up to the second multi punch or a separate punch in itself.. Overall i liked the verse and you stayed on topic.

3.9  / 5

I-bo - Not a bad verse, probably the strongest part to your verses are the flow and organization. Not necessarily the splittin up but a straight rhyme scheme and consistent bars were good. There werent that many multis that were fucked up this time cuz your accent which was beneficial. I see you have a few bars for everybody but that doesnt automatically make them personals, but usually 2 out of every 3 were personal which was good. Overall i think it was a clean verse.

4 / 5

Pr1mo - What can i say, a badass verse. I like ur style and punches were definitely the hardest of the group. The flow was near perfect and the content was very impressive. Def one of the better verses ive seen on the board.. I would say it was just a step above i-bo's and maxi's verse.

4.6 / 5

1st - Pr1mo
2nd - I-bo
3rd - Maxi

Overall i think it was a dope battle and could definitely rank with the best, I wish tone woulda dropped somethin but o well. All yall came hard.. nuff said

Vote - pr1mo
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2004, 11:35:07 AM »
KO.                      Not bad for not writing in a while..