Author Topic: who the fuck is waiting for sopranos season five? season premier on sunday.  (Read 601 times)

We Fly High

damn what did it say about the new season, who are the new characters?

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
I dont know I dont remember the names of the characters only the ones I mentioned above

LionHeart

• Lil Geezy
  • Do or Die for the West Coast
Am definatley hanging for this to start up again.....

On a side note, the creator of the sopranos has actually come put and said that they will never kill Tony!!

Makes me think he will end up losing a court case...
The Reason Why There's No Time To Reach For Your Weapon

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
what trauma said is a good possibility, especially as gandolfini has only signed up as far as the 6th series i recon it would be either that or some1 turn federal witness.  

i won't get to see this for a few months yet, any one know when when this will be on e4 in the uk?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn what did it say about the new season, who are the new characters?

Steve Buscemi plays an ex inmate i think...hopefully its similiar to Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs

We Fly High

dude steve buscemi is one of the new characters

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yea didnt u ask who are the new characters?

Trauma-san

what trauma said is a good possibility, especially as gandolfini has only signed up as far as the 6th series i recon it would be either that or some1 turn federal witness.  

i won't get to see this for a few months yet, any one know when when this will be on e4 in the uk?

Like I said, i'm pretty sure everybody's plans are to do like a 6 episode 6th season and then call it quits.

We Fly High

TONY PUTS A HIT OUT ON FURIO!!! HOYL SHIT.

Trauma-san

Thanks, Dick.  

& in case you didn't know, Bambi's mom dies at the end.  
« Last Edit: March 07, 2004, 01:14:03 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

We Fly High

hahaha, hey man, im just postin whats readily avaiable for anyone to see on the MSN homepage. they leaked out a few episode plots, go check em out. www.msn.com
shit about carmella, AJ, and meadow and shit...
and i guess steve buscemis name is also tony soprano! hahahha.

Trauma-san

Yeah, but man... what fun is it knowing what's going to happen?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

yea didnt u ask who are the new characters?
he did a good job at directing that episode from the 3rd series, although he doesn't look very italian but anyway i'll wait to see what its like

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
just downloaded it watched the first 5 minutes i can't wait to watch it all, i got work to do now tho :(

Trauma-san

It was good, like always.  I want AJ and Meadow to die in a car wreck.  is that bad? I can't stand them.  If my kid, EVER, EVER talked to me like that, I would beat the shit out of him.  
« Last Edit: March 08, 2004, 06:20:15 AM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »