Author Topic: Copywrite to the ROC?  (Read 165 times)

The Watcher

Copywrite to the ROC?
« on: March 10, 2004, 07:02:02 AM »
jacked from another forum
-
There's been some speculation about me signing with Roc-a-fella records floating around for some time now & to clear things up a bit, yes, I am in the process of working something out with them. Bee-high, (manager of Young Gunz, Memphis Bleek, Just Blaze & Jay Dilla) has been managing me & is in talks with Dame Dash about some things.At this point, I am not & have never signed any contract with Eastern Conference, though I appreciate everything that they have done for me.The next thing that I'm releasing will be a mixtape with 12-13 tracks (all new verses & production from Jay Dilla, Jake One, Bink!, & J-Zone).  
Hopefully, this clears things up for anyone waiting on new material from me. Thanks for your support or hate(both drive me equally).  

-Copywrite
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GangstaBoogy

Re:Copywrite to the ROC?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 09:28:45 AM »
who?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 09:30:21 AM »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2004, 09:37:42 AM »

kosta

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 02:51:14 AM »
NOOOOOOO lol

Copywrite is one of my favs, this would suck, i dont want him to change his fucking style

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2004, 04:05:06 AM »
Copy is nice, but the dude is always makin threads about himself on the net. he's not THAT good, probably started this rumour himself 2
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2004, 07:12:55 AM »
i can't really picture a copywrite cd on the roc, but maybe that's just me...

kosta

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2004, 08:24:07 AM »
i can't really picture a copywrite cd on the roc

same here
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 08:24:46 AM by whenimondamic »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2004, 11:27:03 AM »
The only reason he was in with a chance of signing is because the ROC held talent shows across the US where rappers were battling each other for a chance to sign to the ROC. Copywrite entered this competition and ended up winning which is why he is in talks with them.

Talking about the ROC, did that Rainman guy or whatever his name was, who won that MTV battle thing, actually ever sign to the ROC as was promised? Don't think i've even seen him guesting on anything Def Jam related.

West C. Connected

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2004, 12:09:43 PM »
The only reason he was in with a chance of signing is because the ROC held talent shows across the US where rappers were battling each other for a chance to sign to the ROC. Copywrite entered this competition and ended up winning which is why he is in talks with them.

Talking about the ROC, did that Rainman guy or whatever his name was, who won that MTV battle thing, actually ever sign to the ROC as was promised? Don't think i've even seen him guesting on anything Def Jam related.

I heard he was gonna but Dame gave him a fucked up contract (he had to pay the ROC if he didn't sell enough) and Twista was laughing at him the whole time so he refused. lol That's so fucked up.