Author Topic: WCC Middleweight Battle Royal  (Read 805 times)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:WCC Middleweight Battle Royal
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2004, 03:40:45 PM »
oh T.J are u from sydney kid? coz if u r walk thro redfern sayin that shit pleeze bitch do me a favour
one man one mission

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2004, 06:41:08 PM »
oh shit, I just got that rock ya body punch, funny ass shit Maxi...TJ, don't be a racist, skinny white kids shouldn't say coon...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2004, 12:31:38 AM »
aww shit. Too much drama on this end, but I'm late so I'll take the DQ, whatever, I don't feel like spitting right now. But I'll help judge if that's the case. Peace.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2004, 03:56:51 AM »
ok, it's about 4 am pacific time, march 13th worldwide, M Dogg took the DQ and i guess Tinman will be left no other option...I'ma vote on this today

bez

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2004, 05:16:55 AM »
vito got it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2004, 07:49:19 AM »
vito got it

from what i know the judges are me, illicit, sin and now maybe m, it ain't open for votin cause we need to rank em all in order to get one winner

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2004, 11:27:53 AM »
Ok, let's do this

Mack
Very good job. Like AlerG said, u gave everybody sumthin hard to come close to, the multies were mostly good and the punches were original, not too complicated but always hittin and kinda personal. Flow was tight too, you came aggressive as usual...well done...4.3/5

I TO DA GEEZY
Nice. The rhymes were often a bit simplistic but then again u threw in sum big words. The disses weren't bad overall, sum of them were pretty tight others were less original (dissin mack for bitin, the line u got at indy with)Even tho the bar length varied it was kinda easy to flow it...good verse overall, but i liked others by u way better3.8/5

Indecisive
You been usin multies lately and u ain't even bad at it...sum of the rhymes were quite good, sum of the punches too. But then again you had a couple weaker lines that pulled your verse down, also you could diss mack for sumthin else than bitin, it's just lame as hell by now. The majority of ur lines, sum of the wordplay and the disses to m dogg and the others were tight tho...4.0/5

T.J.
First off, I didn't like that stupid coon line either. Apart from that your punches weren't bad, but not all of them really hard. The flow was good and you had sum multies which mostly worked and it was kinda enjoyable to read......3.7/5

Dreamz
You have improved since ur last battle i peeped, yet ure not on the level the others spit on, because sum of ur shit is kinda simplistic and there's nothing lamer than you-are-gay lines with no wordplay. But overall that wasn't a bad verse, eg i liked how you got at mack and sum of ur punches weren't bad, i think u still got potential...3.1/5

Maxi
damn, that shit was tight too. I'ma compare this verse to Mack's cause you were clearly the best spitters to me: Flow and multies were about equal, Mack's might have been a lil easier to flow, but it's hella close. But as for punches you were even a lil bit better, shit was hard-hittin and pretty elaborate at times. So you get my vote by a lil  bit...props...4.4/5

RANKING

1. Maxi
2. Mack
3. Indecisive
4. I 2 DA GEEZY
5. T.J.
6. Dreamz

since Sin & Illicit are gonna judge too it ain't like Maxi got the win, he got 6 points from me, Mack got 5 etc...i guess y'all know tho.......peace
« Last Edit: March 13, 2004, 11:33:01 AM by The most underrated lyrical drug-related »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2004, 03:22:55 PM »
Mack

shit was hot, loved the scheme. nice punches for everybody involved and humorous/ironic metaphors connected with em. flow was like always off the hook. def worthy for the title. overall 4.5 / 5

I To Da Geezy

well, I noticed the will behind the potential but it jus wasnt converted right imo. wasnt bad, had a few good punches in there but reading it had me lose track often. shoulda been more consistent with it. overall 3.6 / 5

Indecisive

a few lines were wack cuz they seemed forcefully rhymed but also some great punches. flow was overall pretty good, sometimes off but didnt hurt ya verse. def not bad 4 / 5

T.J

except for the racist remark ya shit was hot. I thought it was funny and a bit hard hittin but jus not hard enough but imo still a dope verse. overall 3.8 / 5

Dreamz

this was average imo. not wack but also not competitive enough to prevail against any of the contenders. but the potential's there man. keep doin it.
overall 3 / 5

Maxi

shit was ill. started off hard and ended hard. consistent punchlines, witty meta's. flow was str8 but not better than mack's imo. like always tight man.
overall 4.4 / 5

1. Mack
2. Maxi
3. Indy
4. T.J
5. Dreamz

here's mah vote.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Inspectah

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2004, 04:50:30 PM »
I can 'sense' im in 3rd place and going down ... lolz. this is kinda new to me tho.. kinda wiki too!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2004, 11:07:07 PM »
Aight.. I had a longer explanation but it logged me out but ima do it again.. fukit

Mack - Good multis, not many syllables in one but there were consistent. Personals came with hard punches and thats was tight. You attacked everyone, used some dope metas and personals, overall a pretty dope verse.

4.5 / 5

I to da Geezy - Ya verse was aight, you seem like a keystyler turned battler. Focus on your opponents more and get some personal shit on 'em and punish 'em. You battlin deez foo'z so just clown on 'em. Flow was a lil off, tough to follow sometime and in some bars the flow totally broke off. No really any personals, but you threw some punches in there which were aight.

3.7 - 5

Old Account Plz Delete Indy - Overall an aight verse, the multis are better but they're not perfect. If your gonna separate and/or 'decorate' ya multis its best to have them down, some of yours werent 100%. Your punches were aight, i could sense some personals thrown in there but the punches could have been harder hittin..

4 / 5

TJ - I liked this verse because you were pretty straightforward with everything and still managed to have some lyrical type ish in there which was nice. You came pretty hardcore wit some punches but i guess u gotta do what u gotta do.

4.2 / 5

Dreamz - You had some kind of rhyme scheme down which is a definite improvement to what i usually see and you threw some punches in there which was much mo betta too. You got the basic scheme down, now its just time to throw some hard hittin personals in the blanks.

3.8 / 5

Maxi - Overall a pretty solid verse. The scheme was good cuz when you continued a rhyme for another bar you kept the same multi goin which is crucial for your flow. Everything was pretty straight, you probably could have came with better and more syllable multis but these were good anyway. Punches were good and came with alot of personals.. dope verse.

4.4 / 5

RANK

1. Mack
2. Maxi
3. TJ
4. Indy
5. Dreamz
6. I to da Geezy

Someone count them votes up..

:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2004, 03:42:28 AM »
turns out to be mack vs. maxi really. if M ain't gonna votes then congrats to mack, anyways both of y'all deserve the title 8)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2004, 06:15:23 AM »
Mack - 13.3
Maxi - 13.2
Indy - 12
TJ - 11.7
I to da Geezy - 11.1
Dreamz - 9.9

if I got it right that leaves Mack by a notch.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2004, 08:59:02 AM »
i thought we just gonna do it due to the ranking, like 1st place = 6 pts, 2nd =5 pts, but it don't even matter. Mack won either way, so...

NEW MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMP: MACK

congrats

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2004, 02:17:07 PM »
lol, since when did people take battles to heart.... why did it only just start after i say something?? whatever, trippers

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2004, 02:24:24 PM »
i live in daceyville...... no difference from redfern actually

kick ass album