Author Topic: ? ABOUT TRAY DEEE  (Read 588 times)

ACGRUNDY

Re:? ABOUT TRAY DEEE
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2004, 12:02:18 AM »
Tray Deee always talks about the steelers colors in his songs, insanes I think wear black and gold, I can give you plenty of lyrics where he talks about sportin steeler gear, can u give me any lyrics of him talkin bout sporting silver and black or raider gear?

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2004, 03:12:03 AM »
so johnny,...
black and silver is what insanes wear?...
well warren g wears black and silver, and he a big raiders fan. he always sportin raiders jersies, and he a dub, sup with that,...

yes insanes are black and silver/gray , dubs are black and gold, g dub isnt banging now a days. insanes and dubs hate each other but most of them are related. its a crazy situation. snoop is a dub and his cousin/security is a icg. i dont worry about this shit cause it always gets confusing.

i still need a free tray deee design. i can get one made but i want one made by someone who know and feels tray deee . instead of someone that is generic. i can pay a small fee and will send you some shirts free when they are done. 3D's next court date is 3/18/04. he is doing good. we talked with TVT and that situation is getting better. say a pryer for goldie loc he was in a car accident last friday. he is doing fine. but just say a prayer for the homie.

one

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2004, 03:19:01 AM »
Tray Deee always talks about the steelers colors in his songs, insanes I think wear black and gold, I can give you plenty of lyrics where he talks about sportin steeler gear, can u give me any lyrics of him talkin bout sporting silver and black or raider gear?

i aint going to argue with you. tray deee never talks about steelers gear or ever wears it.
goldie is always talking about black and gold

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2004, 11:02:26 AM »
"From the feet up g'd up
Rims and locs on
Sailin with all raider plus the steeler coats on"

From Blue sued shoes, quote of Tray Deee
Tray Deee also raps a lot about Saints gear too, such as in 21 Jumpstreet.

Trust me dogg, I listen to a shitload of tray deee, he reps steeler colors a lot.

damn that sucks about goldie loc.  and good to hear that Tray Deee is doing good (or as good as you can be doin while locked up.)

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2004, 04:44:38 PM »
I'll make you the t-shirt, I'm a graphics artist, used to work for Raptors NBA tv here in toronto.

If you like what I make, all I ask is you mail 1 or 2. easy. No charge.

I need to know what color the t-shirts are gonna be, what colors and style the words you want (eg. Grimey looking or sharp or old school) and if you want the Raiders logo incorporated.

I can make a few for you and you can pick.

-Drew

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2004, 05:17:34 PM »
I'll make you the t-shirt, I'm a graphics artist, used to work for Raptors NBA tv here in toronto.

I need to know what color the t-shirts are gonna be, what colors and style the words you want (eg. Grimey looking or sharp or old school) and if you want the Raiders logo incorporated.

-Drew

the tshirts are going to be white look at the shirt tray deee wearing http://www.rapindustry.com/east/Snoop_dogg.jpg we want it like that except free tray deee. i would like to know all your opinon if we should put the eastsidaz logo or the raiders logo.

thanks drew

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2004, 11:33:45 PM »

-Drew

the tshirts are going to be white look at the shirt tray deee wearing http://www.rapindustry.com/east/Snoop_dogg.jpg we want it like that except free tray deee. i would like to know all your opinon if we should put the eastsidaz logo or the raiders logo.

thanks drew

Tray deee is my favorite rapper and I am a  San Fransico 49er fan to the fullest.  do not sport his shirts in raiders colors, I personally will not buy or sport them if the are in raider colors.

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2004, 04:25:04 AM »
yeah should go with the eastsidaz logo

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2004, 05:00:57 AM »
yeh, put the E/S logo
it represents who he is as a rapper artist.

SikksTrey

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2004, 05:28:25 AM »
I'll be down for one shirt, if its possible for u to ship oversees.. :)
"When I fart you fall apart, a nigga got GAZ!" - Hi-C

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2004, 07:16:46 PM »
Workin on shirt now. I'm gonna incorporate the ES logo then. And instead of saying "Eastsidaz" on it, i changed it to "Eastside"
But if you still want eastsidaz, let me know.

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2004, 07:17:55 PM »
Oh yea, so still want raiders colours, black and grey, on the white shirt?

or maybe just keep it black and white?

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2004, 08:35:57 PM »
check pm

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2004, 09:03:24 PM »
pleeze dont' make them raiders colors.  I def want to sport a Free Tray Deee shirt, but I absolutely will not sport raider colors.

oh yeah, and I don't really wanna sport a shirt that says eastside on it either.  but hey, its your idea do what ya want, I'm juss sayin what I want.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 09:04:19 PM by Teradactyl Man »