Author Topic: Kurupt Greatest Hitz  (Read 293 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Kurupt Greatest Hitz
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2004, 07:01:15 PM »
i like your tracklist but i would have to add Neva Gon' Give It Up w/ Nate from Streetz...thats probably my favorite kurupt song of all time.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2004, 07:54:22 PM »
i like your tracklist but i would have to add Neva Gon' Give It Up w/ Nate from Streetz...thats probably my favorite kurupt song of all time.

thats a dope song fa sho, but like I said 500 times all ready, I made the album to showcase KURUPT and his best lyrical ability.  Kurupts verse on that song is no where near his best.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2004, 12:08:29 AM »
Where is It's Over? lol, just playin. I like your list Grundy. I feel what you are trying to say about Kurupt at his best, and I agree with your list.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2004, 12:35:11 AM »
Where is It's Over? lol, just playin. I like your list Grundy. I feel what you are trying to say about Kurupt at his best, and I agree with your list.

oh damn!  thanks for reminding me about its over, I'll have to put that on my inspired by sesame street greatest hits.

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2004, 03:48:32 AM »
Yeah, but i consider it more like a freestyle session, you know. I dont know, Dre is boring in the intro, he talks too much. But overybody in that track is just perfect. I've mixed it and cutted Dre. That version, yeah, it's my second fav track ever from Kurupt. P.S. Nothing against Dre, his intro is just too long. I've made it starting with Rage... wow!

hehe, i did the same with that song, I made a single out of it with clean, explicit and instrumental versions. So if you see a promo cd of Tha Dogg Pound called "Bluntz & Tanqueray", I did that shit.  8)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2004, 04:02:53 AM »
damn how can you forget about new york new york
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Smoke

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2004, 10:14:42 AM »
Yeah, but i consider it more like a freestyle session, you know. I dont know, Dre is boring in the intro, he talks too much. But overybody in that track is just perfect. I've mixed it and cutted Dre. That version, yeah, it's my second fav track ever from Kurupt. P.S. Nothing against Dre, his intro is just too long. I've made it starting with Rage... wow!

hehe, i did the same with that song, I made a single out of it with clean, explicit and instrumental versions. So if you see a promo cd of Tha Dogg Pound called "Bluntz & Tanqueray", I did that shit.  8)

Oh! Yeah i remember that promo. Could you hook me up? It was professionally made!! :)
MSN: antonio.corsa@libero.it

Please. Tnx in advance.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2004, 12:06:48 PM »
Kurupt f/ Roscoe - I Call Shots [Streetz Is A Mutha]