6 (25%)
Dickies
5 (20.8%)
Level 27
0 (0%)
Other ___________
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Favorite Brands of clothing?  (Read 576 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Favorite Brands of clothing?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2004, 03:15:16 PM »
OMG, i just walked outside of my house.. in my new MADE shirt.... and OMG i almost fucking MELTED! it is to damn hot to wear BLACK!
dont tell me you dont do drugs.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2004, 03:59:57 PM »
i wear lots of different brands....... nike, adidas, reebok, fila, and1, SOHK, fubu, dickies, and then theres the skatewear brands....... es, quiksilver, independent, girl, smp, juice, elwood, aesthetics

kick ass album

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2004, 04:00:47 PM »
wats LRG, also with the american and european sizes things, most americans like their clothes BAGGY, reallyt baggy, like a skinny kid wearing XXL or more, fuck i roc S and M, i hate that shit too, casue im not a "gangsta", but i seen some hot rocawear and sean john suit, but they are all like XXXXXXXL, i put them on and it got more rolls then fat joe

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2004, 05:19:13 PM »
I don't like that "too small shirt wearing shit" like they got it from the baby gap.. I also don't like that rock XXXXL tees shit.,  I usually wear XL T Shirt Cuz I weigh 200LBS and jeans and some timbs or jordans or air forces..I rock Ecko, LRG, Triple5Soul, PNBNation, none of that skating/surfer shit..Some days I wanna look slick And I got Nautica , Polo, Armani..etc....Fuck that Fagacrombie shit

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2004, 06:25:57 PM »
been on that L-R-G tip for like 4-5 years now since i was a young kid in highschoo..veteran since the first debut season.
repin that shit before kanye, talib, or roots or any of them got up on it. 1st kid at school wit this gear by a year. what you know about the campus hoody or the architest pants?? man i should've been sponsored, and thats bein real. I later found out that my friend's older sisted was goin out with Karl Watson, pro skater sponsored by LRG.

ARME... its only avalable in NY, Juelz Santana, 50 cent, g unit, big tigga, and them rep this shit .uve prob seen it around on DVDs or TV and shit, where they wearin gun tshirts .and they discontinued making sizes in XL, and only make XXL and larger... but man, im up on that fashion shit, so i was able to cop a few XL shirts, and a XL sweatsuit early in their release before they decided to discontinue all XL sizes due to massive counterfeiting.. im lucky kid... cos aint no one gonna be able to sport ARME unless they XXL or larger....1st kid at school with this gear.. i copped the sweatsuit outfit... and a few weeks later, i see Juelz Santana on stage at the BET awards wearin the same fit.. and then i also see Big Tigga on Rap city bassment wearin the same fit...  

or Supreme.. also only available in NY or Japan. but shit is fuckin bank. you'll see kanye wearin this brand.. tshirts can cost a lot..i bought one for 80 dollars one time, and a backpack for 200 dollars.. and a regular plaid shirt for like 80 bucks too.. hats for like 40-50..kinda ridiculous.. its a small boutique... first time i seen this shit was in the movie KIDS.. one of the two main white guys (not telly) was wearin this shit..

can u write anymore?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2004, 06:33:19 PM »
i wear platinum fubu, adidas, 0ne and only air force 1's, i got some jeans called brooklyn express, some faded burberry jeans  a tyte ass winter jacket wit fur on the hood made by johnny blaze and some others 8) o ya due rags and new era caps

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2004, 06:55:16 PM »
platinum fubu? haha. dude u might need to update your wardrobe man.. i havent seen fubu in like 7 years..

platinumk777

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2004, 07:46:34 PM »
Diesel, Buffalo, Armani, Von Dutch & Puma

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2004, 07:56:21 PM »
Diesel, Buffalo, Armani, Von Dutch & Puma
yea i wear von dutch too, but its getin played out

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2004, 10:43:32 PM »
platinum fubu? haha. dude u might need to update your wardrobe man.. i havent seen fubu in like 7 years..
ask me if i care i looks good on me

Suga Foot

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2004, 10:50:20 PM »
Von Dutch (not the gay ass hats tho).  Armani Exchange, I got team shirts from Champs.  Zara has pretty nice jeans.  I'm feelin a lot of the new converse shoes lately too.

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2004, 10:57:24 PM »
OMG, i just walked outside of my house.. in my new MADE shirt.... and OMG i almost fucking MELTED! it is to damn hot to wear BLACK!
dont tell me you dont do drugs.

Good Charlotte doesnt endorse drug usage.. they some cool guys... when it comes to their fans!

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2004, 11:16:34 PM »

I wear plat. FUBU too the Harlem Globetrotter shit, some of the tees are tite, at least I think so.  Also Ecko, 1 Nike Hoody and some PNB Nation tees. Pants I don't really care about so I got a couple older FuUBU pants and an Ecko pair but mostly some budget Jeans like Wrangler and shit like that.

Shoes mostly random rockin more and more K-Swiss only calassics and Adidas now but I had my AF1s and all that

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2004, 11:17:45 PM »

I fuckin hate you.

stupid.

-KIDRENEGADE-

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2004, 11:43:41 PM »

I fuckin hate you.

stupid.
What are you? Like three? what? You can't extend your vocabulary beyond 4 letter words?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2004, 11:45:15 PM by EvlQNxGC »

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"