6 (25%)
Dickies
5 (20.8%)
Level 27
0 (0%)
Other ___________
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Favorite Brands of clothing?  (Read 575 times)

Throwback

Re:Favorite Brands of clothing?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2004, 09:25:31 AM »
OMG, i just walked outside of my house.. in my new MADE shirt.... and OMG i almost fucking MELTED! it is to damn hot to wear BLACK!

I fuckin hate you.

stupid.
What are you? Like three? what? You can't extend your vocabulary beyond 4 letter words?

fuckin and stupid are beyond 4 letters though

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2004, 09:50:33 AM »
OMG, i just walked outside of my house.. in my new MADE shirt.... and OMG i almost fucking MELTED! it is to damn hot to wear BLACK!

I fuckin hate you.

stupid.
What are you? Like three? what? You can't extend your vocabulary beyond 4 letter words?

4 letter words are also known as curse words, his comment was clearly immature. 3 year old tells people they hate them... not fully develop people.

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2004, 11:02:46 AM »
i don't choose clothes by it but I usually like Karl Kani clothes the most

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2004, 12:32:14 PM »
I don't really buy specific brands just for the name, but Karl Kani & Mecca are the ones I like the most. (Sweaters, jackets, shirts, etc...)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2004, 03:19:48 PM »

I fuckin hate you.

stupid.

4 letter words are also known as curse words, his comment was clearly immature. 3 year old tells people they hate them... not fully develop people.

Stupid Bitch.

If you're gonna diss someone make sure your post is up to par...genius level actually.  What did you mean by "fully develop people"?  

but I digress....

I fucking hate you, bitch.

-KIDRENEGADE-

kosta

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2004, 03:22:58 PM »
i just wear white oversized t-shirts and a pair of oversized jeans, considering i skate a lot, and fall at times, i'd rather not spend my money on expensive clothing that looks like cheap shit anyways
i do like to wear dickies sweaters tho, so i guess thats my favorite brand
shoe-wise i wear globes
but thats as far as i go with brands

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2004, 04:06:50 PM »
who the fuck wears MADE clothing.

Actually my homy does. Haha. But anyways, I mostly wear throwbacks, fitteds, and white tees. With like Akademiks jeans and my white Phat Farm Rev-1's.

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2004, 04:48:36 PM »

I fuckin hate you.

stupid.

Stupid Bitch.

If you're gonna diss someone make sure your post is up to par...genius level actually.  What did you mean by "fully develop people"?  

but I digress....

Ummm, sad narcissistic lethargic ass hole hates me? Oh, I think I could just shed a tear! I sport MADE, put up or shut up. Your the sad pathetic person who instigated this dispute. I am sorry that you lower level IQ prevents you from developing the mental capacity to think beyond, "I hate you" Sorry honey children think with that frame of mined. You need to work on your interpersonal communication skills, because your feeble mind isn't at comprehending the concept. I am finished with you and your juvenile remarks. I am not leaving this forum, so deal with it!

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

West C. Connected

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2004, 06:41:15 AM »
platinum fubu? haha. dude u might need to update your wardrobe man.. i havent seen fubu in like 7 years..

I wear plat. FUBU too the Harlem Globetrotter shit, some of the tees are tite, at least I think so.  Also Ecko, 1 Nike Hoody and some PNB Nation tees. Pants I don't really care about so I got a couple older FuUBU pants and an Ecko pair but mostly some budget Jeans like Wrangler and shit like that.

Shoes mostly random rockin more and more K-Swiss only calassics and Adidas now but I had my AF1s and all that

Oh maaan that Platinum Fubu Harlem Globetrotter shit that had lots of ads in The Source, XXL etc. look fucking dope.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2004, 12:07:06 PM »
LOL, I don't wear any of those except for Dickies, which I luv.  fuck nike, I ain't gonna pay $100 for a fuckin pair of shoes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2004, 03:09:40 PM »

I fuckin hate you.

stupid.

Stupid Bitch.

but I digress....

Ummm, sad narcissistic lethargic ass hole hates me? Oh, I think I could just shed a tear! I sport MADE, put up or shut up. Your the sad pathetic person who instigated this dispute. I am sorry that you lower level IQ prevents you from developing the mental capacity to think beyond, "I hate you" Sorry honey children think with that frame of mined. You need to work on your interpersonal communication skills, because your feeble mind isn't at comprehending the concept. I am finished with you and your juvenile remarks. I am not leaving this forum, so deal with it!

I hope you die, you fucking idiot. You don't even sound smart, and I can tell you're trying your hardest.

SINLOC

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2004, 03:25:34 PM »
i wear khakies which is dickies and other stuff like that and dickies shirts and anchor blue all my shirts i like to wear are collars for some reason they look nice and i like wearing those old town shirts with stripes they look bad or some like that as for the sweaters i wear is roca wear or nike or any other ones that look nice and for t shirts any kind with good material but if its white its staford and for shoes is nike and filas

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2004, 03:43:10 PM »

I fuckin hate you.

stupid.

Stupid Bitch.

but I digress....

I hope you die, you fucking idiot. You don't even sound smart, and I can tell you're trying your hardest.

Thats why I didn't respond this time... I thought I'd let her feel good until you or White boy gets her.

I still fuckin' hate you ..bitch

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »
I wear a lot of beeny hats, like Jay-Z ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2004, 03:49:32 PM »
I wear 25cent underwear from the Thrift Store :'(