City 4
United 1

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Fuck off back 2 London

bez

Re:4 - 1
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 11:45:58 AM »
LOL class result.

but end of the day....ROOOOOONEY.  Ran over to them portsmouth cunts and celebrated right in front of em. lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:4 - 1
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 01:07:21 PM »
its a fuckin weak time for united fans like me, only thing gwarnin for united at the moment is wes brown(he is playin kinda dope now still)...........saha(who doesnt play....is it injury or was he dropped?).........and ronaldo who is a fuckin class playa no doubt.............everyone is fuckin wack at the moment, this muthafucking pussy fletcher keeps playin in front of kleberson and bellion and his weak as fuck..............they need to get rid of half these pussys and playaz who done their time n put in some class young playas n some muthafuckas who be strong..........like djemba but he gone back to play for his yard and some muthafuckas who keep the ball on the ground, not some long ball shit that been happenin lately................

im pissed the fuck off, fergie jus throw in all the niggaz man, u mite get some good football atleast...........

but even man city fans gotta admit ronaldo is class, but his playin byhimself really when muthafuckaz attack, they should play him more central, he'd score some goals......and my dawg nistelrooy needs to get out of his fuckin coma, homie aint done shit lately..........and giggs needs to be put back on the left and put ronaldo in a mo central position instead..........and fergie needs to put out a team that can play good football to...............fuck it man, i could talk fo time but aint no point............its a sad day for united fans............4-1.........thats fucked up