Author Topic: WWE Draft Lottory  (Read 274 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WWE Draft Lottory
« on: March 16, 2004, 09:33:45 PM »
Who would you like to see on which show. Since I can only see Smackdown!, I would love to see Eddie Guerrero and John Cena stay on Smackdown, and add maybe a Shawn Michaels, and of course add to Paul Heyman's little stable of enforcers non other than Rob Van Dam so that Heyman can have someone to try and shut up John Cena with. Besides that... I can live with anything they throw.

Trauma-san

Re:WWE Draft Lottory
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 09:39:17 PM »
I don't really care much about wrestling anymore.  The only multi-star angle that i'm halfway interested in is Evolution, it would be nice if they kept them together, but the rest of the stars they can mix up however they want, I wouldn't mind.  Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels are about the only reason I even watch anymore, when I do tune in.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 11:13:09 PM »
I'm getting the same... I really only watch for Eddie Guerrero. Him on Smackdown! was perfect. John Cena is nice, but mainly because his my friends favorite and we argue over Cena vs. Guerrero and then they usually team up. Outside of that, and Shawn Michaels who has always been a favorite, I don't care much. I would love to see RVD, but it doesn't hurt not to see him. If Eddie leaves Smackdown, I'm not watching Smackdown no more.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 04:53:51 AM »
Yeah, Eddie's good too, I like watching his facial expressions more than anything else.  I, Too, am a man of many facial expressions.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 08:01:09 AM »
Don't woory Eddie won't be leaving Smackdown! because Benoit is going to continue to be on Raw, so Eddie will still be on Smackdown!
Also since Eddie and Benoit can't be on the same show (both are heavyweights champions) it would be stupid to take Benoit off of Raw when the next Raw PPV is in Benoit's hometown of Edmonton.