Author Topic: Parents and weed  (Read 530 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Parents and weed
« on: March 18, 2004, 06:17:58 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, all the threads are starting to be about weed.....and here I am with a question about it.

How many of ya'll knew growing up that your parents smoked, not in the past but while you were in the house?  I had my dad try to tell me not to smoke, drink or do any other type of drug while he was high on crack, next day my moms divorced him.  Now that my dad is out of the house I smell less bud but sometimes I smell it when I go in my moms room lol, makes me fell that much better ;D

so how bout ya'll

-KIDRENEGADE-

Floydness

Re:Parents and weed
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 07:01:46 PM »
my dad was became a cokehead so my mom divorced him because of that and my mom just smokes cigs, shes a drug nazi because of my dad and everything but her worst fear is me being 1. she used to tell me not to smoke and drink and always stay away from drugs but she doesnt anymore cuz she thinks im 100% clean. let me just say this... my mom is VERY naive lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 08:03:27 PM »
my parents are biutches, caught me many times smokin weed (they dont care if i drink, and i dont do anything else), so now i hardly smoke like 1s every couple months

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 08:10:09 PM »
^ Yeah I know I hate it when parents don't let us smoke weed ;D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 11:08:45 PM »
^ Yeah I know I hate it when parents don't let us smoke weed ;D

Find a better pic of Camille Max, that crooked ass smile makes her look like a 'Tard, forrreals!

-KIDRENEGADE-

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 11:26:52 PM »
^^^
What's Wrong with u? That pic is more than alright!!

Anyways, My Pops Smokes Weed....He Still Does....Most Of his Employees Are people from tha block, and they're all Cripped out or essayed out and shit....My mom doesnt really care, he's not an idiot or anything, makes $100G+ a year, as long as he's not tryin to influence us to do anything, its all gravy...we all had a family talk about all this shit....i used to smoke weed like everyday back in high school but quit at the beginning of the year and have been weed free since....i still drink though and thats about the only thing my parents know i do, and they dont really care, as long as im not driving or walking the streets alone, and i always have someone sober around me (Which Is A ALWAYS!)...they never knew bout my weed habit...well maybe my dad did, cuz my homie i smoked with worked with him might have ratted me out.....
But yea.....
thats me deal

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 07:31:53 AM »
I dont know if my dad does, but mom told me she used to. I know my dads friend does thou.. So IDK

But, My mom dont know that I smoke. A few months ago she was like "If you want to bring some home u can smoke it in the house so I know your ok.You might be allergic or something." I was like.. "Sound good.." lol

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2004, 08:07:23 AM »
My mommas a stiff, always has been...She only drinks wine and rye and cokes on occasion.  My Dad loved to party in his prime.  He told me he smoked a bit of weed but never really liked it.  And some Hash too.  But Im old enough that my rents cant say shit about me smokin herb, I try and tell them its better than drinking ect...But they both know I blaze.  Ive blazed around my dad a few times now.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2004, 09:02:02 AM »
My Parents smoke weed, my Dad more than my Mom. I don't though.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2004, 07:40:42 PM »
me n my old man smoke up all the time..... he knows its my decision and he doesnt influence me so its all good..... my mums anti-weed, but she pops all sorts of prescription anti-depressants n shit, pretty sure she was doin the same shit i'm doin in her younger years minus the weed.

kick ass album

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 12:49:39 AM »
so yeah yesterday i got pretty wasted and my mom fucken went through my backpack and she found my pipe, thank god she thinks im an angel..

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2004, 12:55:02 AM »
so yeah yesterday i got pretty wasted and my mom fucken went through my backpack and she found my pipe, thank god she thinks im an angel..

She won't think the same thing when the crack wears off.

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2004, 01:00:26 AM »

will somebody please put this miserable dude out of his pain already? ::)

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2004, 01:01:19 AM »

I'm not in any pain.  but you will be, once the crack wears off on your mom and she whoops yo lil ass biatch!

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2004, 01:04:11 AM »

I'm not in any pain.  but you will be, once the crack wears off on your mom and she whoops yo lil ass biatch!
i think ur the 1 on crack u moron, why cant u have a life?