Author Topic: Cold Creek Manor  (Read 113 times)

Don Breezio

Cold Creek Manor
« on: March 17, 2004, 10:37:59 PM »
im just finishing this movie now (its not quite over)...so far this is a pretty damn good movie...as long as theres not some wack ass ending i think it'll be one of the better movies i've seen lately.

Don Breezio

Re:Cold Creek Manor
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 11:12:34 PM »
just finished it...the ending was very predictable...but good...i liked this movie a lot...anyone else seen it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 05:21:30 AM »
Yeah, I liked it.  You know basically it's about Liberals Vs. Conservatives, right?  Everyone in the town is a conservative, a mean, evil, nasty conservative, and the family is a bunch of liberals from the city.  Think about it, there's a political agenda everywhere you look.  

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 08:08:57 AM »
i thought it was a suspenseful murder mystery, without the suspense,  or the mystery....you can tell who the murderer is as soon as he appears, the twists were very basic, and some of the plot was just stupid..... we were supposed to know that quaid was an alcoholic before,? we're supposed to realize that just because Sharon Stone is a slut in all her movies, she's an unfaithful whore in the movie?.....and is that little girl fucking retarded? her horse dies and is floating in the pool and her father comes home with a dent on his car...so i guess he hit it with his car so hard that it cut the horse's neck and flung it into the pool. the only thing that saves this movie is the acting and the setting was very good.

if you want a similar movie to this with a little bit more suspense and twists. rent The Gift

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 11:51:10 AM »
i dont think it was supposed to be a mystery...as far as suspense goes some people probably did think it was suspensful....most people now though have seen so many "suspense" movies that a movie like this is like watching the lion king.