Author Topic: some people should be killed: 14 year old "butchers" classmate in the classroo  (Read 915 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hmmm...........

this shit is ridiculous, does anyone know if anything ahs been done in retaliation?

actually the USA kinda already does for years
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GoodLuvn169

fucked up shit  :o

Montana00

no i think its quite relavent what religion this family is. And no you cannot use "if he was catholic" heres why.

There have been many cases recently of islamics brutaly murdering americans. Therefore when another murder happens, by islamics, it adds to the "murders by islamics"

If catholics were to murder people, then yes you could use them. But i dont remember reading the catholic bible and it saying. "kill all who oppose the virgin mary"

once again....i feel bad for the family of the lost. its especially hard when their so young. i do think the grandfather should be tried as an accomplice, and the kid should be locked away for along time. give him some phytriatic care, and maybe when he's 30 he could be released.

DAYUM

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
some sad shit his grandad should be locked up and the kid should go to juvinile

btw for who don't not all palestinians are muslim alot of them are christian.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

yea....im really sure that this guy was christian. becasue christians do this sort of thing all the time. just read the news. christians are full of hate.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
come on christians do bad shit too ur mind is warped. btw i'm not saying anything about who the religion of who did this, just pointing a fact out that most ppl convienently over look
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 07:57:22 PM by Don Rizzle »

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

DAYUM

christians dont fucking saw peoples heads off then stick a knife in there head and put it on there dead body
 ::)

Montana00

come on christians do bad shit too ur mind is warped.
You should start a joke thread, that would be a more appropriet place to put that. I know that some christians have murdered people before.

But please, send me a link toa  videotape of a christian beheading someone.

Sikotic™

Damn, can't even have a good old fashion fight without having to worry about gettin' butchered now...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
grow a fucking brain we need to seperate muslims and extremests or you threaten to push them into supporting the extremists when you make generalisations, which is what is already happenning. even muslims in our own countries who most of them are peaceful are getting picked on because of their religion and what they look like, just like americans are being in targeted in the middle east. its dumb asses like you that doesn't understand this we have very very brutal murders in western countriesits only very rare it makes international news, its only cos of the circumstannces surrounding it all u r even hearing about it. An example that belgum pedo who raped and imprisoned numerous girls in his basment 2 as young as 8, he beat them and starved them to death, his wife was even co oporating and thats not worse than a beheading? there are christain terrorists too ever heard of the IRA? not nearly as bad in the methods they use, but christain all the same.

oh and if you read a histpry book you find out how peaceful christianity has been in the past.

i'll leave you with this fthaught there is a large muslim population in the world there is also a large christsain population if you bring it down to 2 religions fighting each other thats a hell of a alot of people at war and things would be infinatly worse.

eNgIeS

yea that's sick, no argue on that one. but it's also sick to add their religion as a relevant point. no bastard would add the fact that he's a catholic to the news if he was.

agreed

eNgIeS

grow a fucking brain we need to seperate muslims and extremests or you threaten to push them into supporting the extremists when you make generalisations, which is what is already happenning. even muslims in our own countries who most of them are peaceful are getting picked on because of their religion and what they look like, just like americans are being in targeted in the middle east. its dumb asses like you that doesn't understand this we have very very brutal murders in western countriesits only very rare it makes international news, its only cos of the circumstannces surrounding it all u r even hearing about it. An example that belgum pedo who raped and imprisoned numerous girls in his basment 2 as young as 8, he beat them and starved them to death, his wife was even co oporating and thats not worse than a beheading? there are christain terrorists too ever heard of the IRA? not nearly as bad in the methods they use, but christain all the same.

oh and if you read a histpry book you find out how peaceful christianity has been in the past.

i'll leave you with this fthaught there is a large muslim population in the world there is also a large christsain population if you bring it down to 2 religions fighting each other thats a hell of a alot of people at war and things would be infinatly worse.

i agree

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"yea that's sick, no argue on that one. but it's also sick to add their religion as a relevant point. no bastard would add the fact that he's a catholic to the news if he was

agreed"

i've already explained why I posted there "NATIONALITY" , (Palestinian IS NOT a religion, u jumped to the conclusion that they are muslim)  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"yea that's sick, no argue on that one. but it's also sick to add their religion as a relevant point. no bastard would add the fact that he's a catholic to the news if he was

agreed"

i've already explained why I posted there "NATIONALITY" , (Palestinian IS NOT a religion, u jumped to the conclusion that they are muslim)  

Palestinians are muslim.
It's like when you talk about Mexicans and ppl "jump to the conclusion" that they are Catholic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin