Author Topic: Rhyme!  (Read 150 times)

bez

Rhyme!
« on: March 21, 2004, 11:39:10 AM »
Physically strong but I don't fight wit fists I leave scars behind the neck from ma pistol whips,
And I'm far from crisp, but I'm gunna go far with this, shootin me at point blank range just means theres a shorter distance for ya bullets ta miss,
Got it locked down cos I know where I'm headin, lyrics leavin ya head severed but I gotta make it ta heaven,
One day I'm gunna blow up, fuck them sets ya throw up, while you bangin I'm slangin rhymes...hold up, I got concerts booked so ya know I gotta show up,
Since the early age of thirteen whose been King of the Coast, who droppin rhymes tha most, I don't like to boast but ma shits unseeable like some kind of ghost,
You wanna try and diss me then diss me just be a man about shit, quick ta grab ma heat from ma belt and leave ya with chrome tastin spit,
I'm so quick with this, so fast ta blast it will leave ya with an afro and flares like ya back from da past,
So just think before ya start beef, cos I never hesistate to put a motherfucker asleep, you be bleedin from the mouth as ya speak and i'll be puffin in some leaf, cos I smoke like tha chief,
So unique, so devine, who's world is this...the world is mine, just remember that when you motherfuckers try to overtake ma rhymes...motherfuckers!

Inspectah

Re:Rhyme!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 02:43:26 PM »
TIGHT! i loved that ryhme.. the best i've seen from you, although their have been some other great rymes from ya! doing us all some poetical justice! props man¬

bez

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 03:03:47 PM »
uppin

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 07:01:42 AM »
Yup! Nice rhymes...  u go on MSN anymore Bez?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 08:59:18 AM »
id like yo style dowg, very cool!
love it!
peace
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

bez

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 01:13:52 PM »
thanks for the replies ppls.

Reefa, dont go on that account much n e more like.  use me other personal account like with only people I really know face to face and shit on.  Get me.