Author Topic: So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?  (Read 2102 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2004, 07:12:52 AM »
^^^well on the other hand Trizz made himself an extremely easy victim to get clowned, lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2004, 02:19:54 PM »
Imagion Traumas kids marrying Latino kids and having Latino babies. Latinos are all mixed up in blood anyways, just mostly Native with other shit mixed in, so it works even here.

in a way i like the way that sounds, about the only white girls i like are the ones that got mixed mexican blood in them or the ones who look like they do  ;D

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2004, 11:23:40 AM »
I like darker latinos like Dominicans or Brazilians myself, but lighter latinos are hot as hell too. Christina Aguilera is a woman I would not mind being with at all. Argentina produces some of the hottest women around, and they are all light skin latins. But it doesn't matter, I'm waiting for the day the U.S. is concidered a Latin American nation. Latinos, we are all mixed up, I was just blessed to be majority Native blood from both the United States and Mexico. In Mexico there is alot of Spanish blood with Natives and some blacks from run-a-way slaves from the U.S. that fled to Mexico, the Caribbean has many blacks because of slavery, Brazil has the largest black population, Argentina is many white because most Natives were killed off like in the United States, the rest of Latin American is mainy Native, with some black and white mixed in, and hell, even some Asians. My homegirl from Peru, she told me about a Japanese president Peru had not to long ago. Basically it's not hard to think of the U.S. as a Latin American country. Let it happen. Spanish takes over as the main language, let it happen, it's a white language anyways. Let it all happen, and just accept the fact your kids will more than likely fuck at the very least a Latin person. After all, the college I just graduated from is in fuckin the middle of Minnesota, and all these white girls grap a Latino as fast as they can. Latinos are very popular with white women, and from what I'm seeing, Asian women too. So your daughters might end up falling in love with a Latino. Like in Latin culture, there is no need to hate a certain race, because more than likely your family member will marry it. Don't like Latinos, your daughter will bring home a Latino man. Don't like whites, your son will bring home a white woman, don't like the language of Spanish, your grandkids first language will be Spanish, don't like English, your kids will speak nothing but English. Don't like republicans, shit your cousins will turn Republican, don't like Democrats, your children will be Democrats. Fuck it, let it be. For thousands of years, people migrated to these nation from around the Americas. It's all good.

One funny thing, after reading Jake's post, I imagioned his son marrying Trauma's daughter. LOL... That would be off the chains. WCC wedding.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2004, 02:59:22 PM »
^lol that'd be weird

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09