Author Topic: So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?  (Read 2110 times)

JTSimon

Re:So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2004, 03:01:33 PM »

Now, if I was to say I hated mexicans, I'd be racist.  Die, racist pig.  
So that was you at the Donut shop eh?

lol your pussy ass country lost California  ;D and all you can do is argue about it in a donut shop.

I'm not Mexican. So my country never "lost" to California. Damn you're about as dumb as Luke.

Whatever you are you look Mexican  ::) who cares anyways.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2004, 03:38:26 PM »

Now, if I was to say I hated mexicans, I'd be racist.  Die, racist pig.  
So that was you at the Donut shop eh?

lol your pussy ass country lost California  ;D and all you can do is argue about it in a donut shop.

I'm not Mexican. So my country never "lost" to California. Damn you're about as dumb as Luke.

wow, how ignorant....he could be a different type of hispanic....not all latinos are Mexican  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2004, 05:46:21 PM »
People who live here and don't speak English are usually poor...Go figure.

SGV

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2004, 06:21:38 PM »

LMAO @ you trying to be funny and lookin' like an idiot in the end. Stop trying Opie. Get Tech N9ne out ya sig.

@NIK: I know plenty of non-English speaking peeps here who are doing real well for themselves. When you see them Navigators sittin' on Gold Daytons, who's driving them? Mainly Latinos who speak no English. Those Snake skin boots they wear, expensive. The silk shirts, expensive. Trust me man, they got a lot more money than you even know. When I worked at Sears, the people dropping the most cash were Latinos(non-English speaking). Then again, you live in the San Fernando Valley and your daddy has a lot of money, so everyone is poor to you.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2004, 06:23:32 PM »
all i got to say on this subject is

1. if you know a language other than english....great more power to you

2. if you don't know enlgish and you're living in america......you NEED to learn english! i'm sorry but if you come to another country and expect NOT to learn the language of the land  you're an arrogant prick and you don't deserve to be here.  If i were to move to another country eoooooooh lets say japan....i'd be expected to learn their language...and if i didn't i'd be considered an "arrogant american expecting the world to bow before me" ........yet people who come to america from other parts of the world expect us to bow before them. hypocrits....i think so.......

3. english IS the language of the land . it was voted on a loooooong ass time ago.....and guess what english bareley passed....we were almost a german speaking country.

4. I'm a spanish speaker BUT spanish should NOT be the nations secondary language.....if that's the case we should make an ebonics class mandatory in High School. English is the language in America deal with it and learn it.

5. here's where i go off, yes california was apart of mexico ....BUT spanish is not the native tounge of MEXICO! you have got to be a fucking retard NOT to know this....a lot of people in mexico REFUSE to speak spanish.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2004, 06:27:48 PM »

LMAO @ you trying to be funny and lookin' like an idiot in the end. Stop trying Opie. Get Tech N9ne out ya sig.

@NIK: I know plenty of non-English speaking peeps here who are doing real well for themselves. When you see them Navigators sittin' on Gold Daytons, who's driving them? Mainly Latinos who speak no English. Those Snake skin boots they wear, expensive. The silk shirts, expensive. Trust me man, they got a lot more money than you even know. When I worked at Sears, the people dropping the most cash were Latinos(non-English speaking). Then again, you live in the San Fernando Valley and your daddy has a lot of money, so everyone is poor to you.

he is right though.. mexicans are not latinos... they are chicanos.. because of the Native Blood... Latinos are those of Portugal, Italy, France decent.
http://www.geocities.com/chicanohistory/identity.htm

http://www.geocities.com/chicanohistory/language.htm

so of you guys are kinda...weak on this topic

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

SGV

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2004, 06:28:33 PM »
And a lot of Mexicans(other Latinos as well) refuse to speak any Indian dialect. Indians are viewed as pieces of shit by most Latin Americans. So that is why Latin Americans speak Spanish.

Ever been to a Latin American country? Ever seen who the poor people were? The Indians. Of course Spanish was not the original language any Latino spoke, it was some Indian dialect. In my case, it was some Mayan dialect. But, I never once heard a word of it. Why? Because none of my of relatives spoke it.

Good Charlote fan: It's spelled Xicano. Only these fake ass "True" Mexicans spell it Chicano.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 06:30:21 PM by SGV »

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2004, 06:31:40 PM »
mexicans and all them latin niggas are cool, but just like every other race in the world they have their jackasses too, specially those chicano hard ass gangsta doods that will snap at you for lookin their way, same with blacks.

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2004, 06:41:09 PM »
And a lot of Mexicans(other Latinos as well) refuse to speak any Indian dialect. Indians are viewed as pieces of shit by most Latin Americans. So that is why Latin Americans speak Spanish.

Ever been to a Latin American country? Ever seen who the poor people were? The Indians. Of course Spanish was not the original language any Latino spoke, it was some Indian dialect. In my case, it was some Mayan dialect. But, I never once heard a word of it. Why? Because none of my of relatives spoke it.

Good Charlote fan: It's spelled Xicano. Only these fake ass "True" Mexicans spell it Chicano.

WEll, in mexico they want to make the native tongue an official language... when my grandfather came over he didnt speak spianish he spoke the native tongue...spianish is not my langauge... CHicano is the orginal way to spell it.. but the X is like an alteration from language to language...YOUR WRONG! So if i were you i would just quit it before you hurt yourself... This topic isnt for you.... your probably not even mexican.. your probably some spainish blooded amigo that think he knows it all... there are alot of mexicans pround of thier native blood...many want to learn about thier true culture.. and not the lame ass spainish influent illusion.... get your fact straight...

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2004, 06:44:04 PM »
did anyone else notice she didn't spell SPANISH right one time in her whole entire paragraph?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2004, 06:48:50 PM »

Since you know my dad so well, how much money is he worth?

SGV

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2004, 06:50:12 PM »
@Luke: LMAO. Just noticed that.

Xicano is the way it's spelled based on the fact that it's supposed to represent their Indian roots. Hence why we have rappers like Xololanxinxo.

I never once claimed to be Mexican. I'm no "Spanish amigo," I'm Hondureño. I made this topic, I belong in here.

@NIK: I wouldn't know. But, I do know he probably has a good chunk of change.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 06:51:47 PM by SGV »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2004, 06:53:58 PM »
And how do you know that? You can't assume you know someone because they post on a message board...Fact is, you don't know me, or how much money my dad makes...My point was that most Mexicans who live in America and don't speak English are poor...You can say whatever you want, but it's a fact.

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2004, 06:55:49 PM »
did anyone else notice she didn't spell SPANISH right one time in her whole entire paragraph?

Hummm... your grammer seems to be a little fucked up.. yet you want to correct my spelling? That's not to bright

Don Breezio

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2004, 06:57:30 PM »

Hummm... your grammer seems to be a little fucked up.. yet you want to correct my spelling? That's not to bright

LMAO @ forgetting the 2nd "O" when saying im "not toO bright"