Author Topic: what's the rarest cd(s) you own?  (Read 458 times)

ACGRUNDY

Re:what's the rarest cd(s) you own?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2004, 10:18:24 PM »
I got a rare version of doggystyle.  Its red instead of blue and it has the next episode og on it.  I stole it from suge when I was threatening to take his life if he didn't pay me that money he owed me for washing his car.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2004, 01:28:29 AM »
LOL...Most of the albums listed in here aren't even rare...Tom, nothing from your list is rare in LA...

I was gonna say...that Dre Concrete Roots cd is in stores all over Australia lol

And Makaveli and Snoop were multiplatinum...so if u consider over 5 million ppl owning the cd rare, then yeah they are rare as, so is my copy of 'The Black Album'  :P

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2004, 08:40:25 AM »
I dare somebody to go find that Hangmen 3 album. Even tho I don't like Benzino. I got it of some dude in Boston. I guarentee nobody here can find it online or in a store

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2004, 09:10:44 AM »
Das Efx - Straight Up Sewaside may not be rare in the states, but it's virtually impossible to find in the uk...

Fo' real? I got it off the German Amazon without a problem ???

...is Scarface - The Diary rare? i got a copy from amazon.co.uk not too long ago.

I know that it's rare in Germany. The two best German shops say it's out of print, that's why I went to eBay and got it from there about a year ago.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2004, 09:22:18 AM »
I don't think "The Diary" is rare, i don't consider anything u can get off amazon.com (new, not from sumbody else) rare¨.

I don't think "Stunts, Blunts & HipHop" is really rare, I'd know where to get that

and pr1mo naw we ain't gonna find the hangman 3 album from what i know but honestly i don't consider it a must-have

also...

can anybody tell me if those are worth spendin a lot of money on:

OC - Word...Life
Krumb Snatcha - Snatcha Season Vol. 1

nobody got/heard em?

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2004, 12:28:41 PM »
I dare somebody to go find that Hangmen 3 album. Even tho I don't like Benzino. I got it of some dude in Boston. I guarentee nobody here can find it online or in a store

i used to own it but i threw it away...it was wack. and its not that rare...i can still find it in used cds stores and see it now and then at fred meyer. as long as you're talking about the one called "No Skit's Vol. 1"

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2004, 12:29:40 PM »
ive got OC - Word...Life but its a dodgy cassette that i found in a second hand shop. dope album, ended up downloading it. i'd say its def worth spending money on.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2004, 12:48:24 PM »
^^ thx..."Time's Up" is hella dope but i ain't heard the rest

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2004, 06:07:22 PM »
You can say a CD is "rare"...but that is to only you and your area because someone else in another city/state/country can say that it is very common where they are...I would list mine but it would be pointless cause someone will just say oh no thats not rare at all and shoot down your thoughts of it being a "rare" cd...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2004, 09:25:21 PM »
its not that because I got it when they first came out for like 2 dollars out of some dudes trunk with my family in Boston. Its some sort of promo thing I would tell you exactly what it said on it but I think its being used as a coaster or somethin in my house.lol

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2004, 09:50:12 PM »
Above The Law- Uncle Sams Curse
Dazzie Dee- Wheres My Receipt?
K-Dee- Ass Gas Or Cash

i dunno i got alot of shit, alot of its prolly pretty rare

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2004, 01:36:58 PM »
its not that because I got it when they first came out for like 2 dollars out of some dudes trunk with my family in Boston. Its some sort of promo thing I would tell you exactly what it said on it but I think its being used as a coaster or somethin in my house.lol

lmao...just shows what the rap game thinks of benzino lol

anyways i have a cd thats probably more rare than any of the other shit in this post...

Dark Diamonds Productions Presents...Mobb Tyght Hustlers.

i doubt anybody has ever even heard of it though lol

oh yeah...and "Crazy - I Shed Tears For The World"
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 01:39:09 PM by Luke »

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2004, 01:40:40 PM »

Got that shyt the first day it came out...After seeing the ad for it in the source each month with the dark black background and the 3 dark grey nooses hangin there I was like this album might be pretty good whoever they are...then they had the 3 pay layout of it and said Hangmen 3 No Skits Vol 1...I waited for it to come out and copped it first day, and to this day it is still one of my top 10 fav cd's that I own...Classic album...And yes it is hard to find now...

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2004, 01:46:40 PM »

Got that shyt the first day it came out...After seeing the ad for it in the source each month with the dark black background and the 3 dark grey nooses hangin there I was like this album might be pretty good whoever they are...then they had the 3 pay layout of it and said Hangmen 3 No Skits Vol 1...I waited for it to come out and copped it first day, and to this day it is still one of my top 10 fav cd's that I own...Classic album...And yes it is hard to find now...

no its not hard to find...i saw it just last night.

besides...he said thats not the album.

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2004, 05:33:29 AM »
Professor Griff - Pawns in the Game.
EPMD - Unfinished Business.
Marley Marl - In Control, volume 1.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.