Author Topic: The most racist rapper ever is....  (Read 507 times)

Don Breezio

The most racist rapper ever is....
« on: March 24, 2004, 02:35:48 PM »
No its not dead prez like im sure you're all thinking...i found a guy who's racism blows dead prez out of the water...i had his cd back in like 9th grade and i hadnt found it since...and back then i really didnt listen to his lyrics...but i found it at a used cd place last night and bought it and listened to the lyrics....here was what he says at the end:

from Crazy "I Shed Tears For The World"

"man y'all musta lost y'all mind or something
im sittin here readin about how you fuckin white folks done burnt down the rainforest...you know what im sayin? bad enough y'all mothafuckaz put drugs in our communities and shit, turned all our peoples into dope fiends, now you mothafuckaz try to suffocate us! You know what im sayin? bad enough y'all fuck up the O-Zone layer, y'all put rockets in the sky and fuck the o-zone layer up, if god wanted you mothafuckaz to fly...he'd give you bitches wings, you know what im saying? im gettin sick of all this shit y'all doin know what im sayin? y'all got us fucked up man...mothafuckaz talkin bout 'war'...what we gon' die for this time? last time afroamericans went over there on the front line in vietnam we died over plastic...what we gon' die for this time? Earl? we gon' die for you mothafuckaz? we gon' go get killed for some mothafuckin Earl?..."

then he goes on from there babbling about nothing...i thought that shit was fuckin rediculous...makes me not even wanna listen to the rest of the cd anymore.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re:The most racist rapper ever is....
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 02:56:39 PM »
is this the CRAZY from No Limit? the one that sounds like pac?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 02:57:50 PM »
honestly I had expected somethin worse than that
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 03:01:41 PM »
is this the CRAZY from No Limit? the one that sounds like pac?

yeah but it was before he was with no limit...he was with Ruff Era when this was recorded.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 05:46:38 PM »
Very retarded...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 08:49:15 PM »
fuck him, what a loser. FUck anyone who has the same voice as Pac, even if they have it by chance. If you sound like pac, don't even rap
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2004, 08:51:17 PM »
fuck him, what a loser. FUck anyone who has the same voice as Pac, even if they have it by chance. If you sound like pac, don't even rap

he doesnt sound exactly like pac he just has traces of pac in his voice...besides saying "if you sound anything like pac then dont even rap" is like saying "if you're a fast food restaraunt...don't make fries because mcdonalds has it covered"

SGV

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2004, 08:55:18 PM »
Lord!! This guy keeps getting dumber.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2004, 08:56:04 PM »
Lord!! This guy keeps getting dumber.

lmfao...its true

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2004, 08:57:49 PM »
shit Kanye West says worse shit than that.

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2004, 09:00:38 PM »

wtf are you talkin bout...kanye doesnt blame white people for the hole in the o-zone layer, or for burning down the rainforest...and the worst of all...its our fault that their people are dope fiends? thats fuckin horribly dumb....no wonder this guy hasn't sold jack shit.

Leroy

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2004, 09:02:23 PM »

wtf are you talkin bout...kanye doesnt blame white people for the hole in the o-zone layer, or for burning down the rainforest...and the worst of all...its our fault that their people are dope fiends? thats fuckin horribly dumb....no wonder this guy hasn't sold jack shit.

LMAO

SGV

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2004, 09:09:10 PM »
You're serious this is Krazy from No Limit?

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2004, 09:11:02 PM »
You're serious this is Krazy from No Limit?

im pretty sure it is...they sound exactly the same...only difference is this is spelled Crazy and no limits is Krazy...im sure its the same guy...he had another album besides this one that was on Ruff Era too...don't remember what it was called or anything.

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2004, 09:14:45 PM »

are you being serious or sarcastic?