Author Topic: The most racist rapper ever is....  (Read 506 times)

Don Breezio

Re:The most racist rapper ever is....
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2004, 11:54:15 AM »
No its not dead prez like im sure you're all thinking...i found a guy who's racism blows dead prez out of the water...i had his cd back in like 9th grade and i hadnt found it since...and back then i really didnt listen to his lyrics...but i found it at a used cd place last night and bought it and listened to the lyrics....here was what he says at the end:

from Crazy "I Shed Tears For The World"

"man y'all musta lost y'all mind or something
im sittin here readin about how you fuckin white folks done burnt down the rainforest...you know what im sayin? bad enough y'all mothafuckaz put drugs in our communities and shit, turned all our peoples into dope fiends, now you mothafuckaz try to suffocate us! You know what im sayin? bad enough y'all fuck up the O-Zone layer, y'all put rockets in the sky and fuck the o-zone layer up, if god wanted you mothafuckaz to fly...he'd give you bitches wings, you know what im saying? im gettin sick of all this shit y'all doin know what im sayin? y'all got us fucked up man...mothafuckaz talkin bout 'war'...what we gon' die for this time? last time afroamericans went over there on the front line in vietnam we died over plastic...what we gon' die for this time? Earl? we gon' die for you mothafuckaz? we gon' go get killed for some mothafuckin Earl?..."

then he goes on from there babbling about nothing...i thought that shit was fuckin rediculous...makes me not even wanna listen to the rest of the cd anymore.

The fuck outta here. Ain't nothin' wrong with that. Especially since it's true.

i hope you die.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2004, 05:22:19 PM »
No its not dead prez like im sure you're all thinking...i found a guy who's racism blows dead prez out of the water...i had his cd back in like 9th grade and i hadnt found it since...and back then i really didnt listen to his lyrics...but i found it at a used cd place last night and bought it and listened to the lyrics....here was what he says at the end:

from Crazy "I Shed Tears For The World"

"man y'all musta lost y'all mind or something
im sittin here readin about how you fuckin white folks done burnt down the rainforest...you know what im sayin? bad enough y'all mothafuckaz put drugs in our communities and shit, turned all our peoples into dope fiends, now you mothafuckaz try to suffocate us! You know what im sayin? bad enough y'all fuck up the O-Zone layer, y'all put rockets in the sky and fuck the o-zone layer up, if god wanted you mothafuckaz to fly...he'd give you bitches wings, you know what im saying? im gettin sick of all this shit y'all doin know what im sayin? y'all got us fucked up man...mothafuckaz talkin bout 'war'...what we gon' die for this time? last time afroamericans went over there on the front line in vietnam we died over plastic...what we gon' die for this time? Earl? we gon' die for you mothafuckaz? we gon' go get killed for some mothafuckin Earl?..."

then he goes on from there babbling about nothing...i thought that shit was fuckin rediculous...makes me not even wanna listen to the rest of the cd anymore.

The fuck outta here. Ain't nothin' wrong with that. Especially since it's true.

i hope you die.
the good news is he will die, the bad news is it might take a rather long time
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2004, 04:39:39 AM »
i fuckin love this thread
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)