Author Topic: Bryant clearly not guilty....(well IMO)  (Read 608 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Bryant clearly not guilty....(well IMO)
« on: March 24, 2004, 02:51:43 PM »
Alright, plan and simple, Kobe did not rape the girl.  He had no motive to do so.  Let's take a second to think, why would Kobe pick out some girl to rape...Kobe's rich and could probably get any damn girl he wants...why rape some girl?  I think the girl probably seduced Bryant, got the sex she wanted, then told the police she was raped by Bryant...on the other hand she is blonde...I don't know how she would have been capable of this genius plan...lol jk...anyway, she had a motive here....she wanted to fuck a rich and famous black guy...oh and did I mention, she wouldn't mind suing for some extra cash...she has all the motives to fuck him here....Bryant had no motive to rape her....anyway thats just my two cents...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Bryant clearly not guilty....(well IMO)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 03:03:33 PM »
lol, of course but that has been discussed like a year ago and now the only important thing is the if he is spoken guilty in front of court or not..

but ey, no rich nba allstar is put into jail for some shit that aint even certain/ hasnt had any consequences for the victim

I mean, hey, C-Murder obviously killed a boy and even more, but he wont be brought to justice cause his brother is a rich-ass motherfucker.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 03:05:03 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 04:24:48 PM »
Krimson, you're kinda' late...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 04:58:34 PM »

I mean, hey, C-Murder obviously killed a boy and even more, but he wont be brought to justice cause his brother is a rich-ass motherfucker.

wasnt this "boy" a 17 year old in a club thats for 18 and over?

pappy

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 05:39:33 PM »
i agree krimson that kobe didnt do it but there is a motive to do so if he did.   a lot of guys are sick fucks out there an they have a rape type fantasy.  im not sayin kobe is like that but it is possible.  an you can come back an say well kobe no showed no signs of that.  yea but OJ simpsons never showed any signs he could committ 2 murders,  yet he still did

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 06:46:09 PM »
lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2004, 08:07:34 PM »
i thought there would be more to this thread, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2004, 11:35:12 PM »
Anyone see the game? LOL, 26 points, shiiiit...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2004, 01:57:27 AM »
Kings put up quite the stinker.

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2004, 04:07:09 AM »
No shit Sherlock.

Case closed!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2004, 04:32:50 AM »

wasnt this "boy" a 17 year old in a club thats for 18 and over?

according to my sources he was 16 and C-Murder is much older so I call this 16-year-old "teeny" a boy. anything wrong with that?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2004, 09:31:58 AM »
i thought there would be more to this thread, lol

forrelas tho, it jus turned into the sports page and shit.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2004, 09:58:36 AM »
heres another motive kobe is used to getting what he wants so he just fucked her anyway. you don't know shit about it so how can u say he is innocent. ppl just letting their appretiation distort their rational thinking. why don't you let the court prove it, even if he buys his freedom the true facts should come out in court.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2004, 12:28:54 PM »
heres another motive kobe is used to getting what he wants so he just fucked her anyway. you don't know shit about it so how can u say he is innocent. ppl just letting their appretiation distort their rational thinking. why don't you let the court prove it, even if he buys his freedom the true facts should come out in court.

100% Right. Besides if she just wanted money, than she would've taken  the money Kobe's lawyers offered her to drop the case.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2004, 04:04:49 PM »
Kobe's lawyer never offered her any money, that was a bullshit rumor...She's attempted suicide twice, and had sex with another guy the day after he "raped" her...Anyone who knows law knows damn well that her case doesn't hold any weight... ::)