Author Topic: Luke and racist white people (devils) hold no weight  (Read 231 times)

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Re:Luke and racist white people (devils) hold no weight
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2004, 01:19:51 AM »
The only minorities the whites really need are asians. They work the hardest and actually contribue major help on a daily basis, black folks complain alot about their conditions but don't do shit to try and change them most of the time. As for the Latinos, the whiteys didn't kidnap you from your home country and take you here so stop acting like you've been so oppressed over the years, you have no idea what the blacks have had to go through, you made the concious decision to come here and you can leave at any time. As for the original post in this forum, it sounds like some outcast whiteboy who wants to pretend he's down for civil rights and feel accepted so he acts all righteous. And even if he is actually a minority, what a fucking dumbass either way to blame whites.

(Oh yeah, and I'm not white I'm African-American but I don't believe in sitting around and blaming others for our social problems. We're never going to get anywhere that way,a nd don't try and pin that Uncle Tom shit on me).
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

West C. Connected

Re:Luke and racist white people (devils) hold no weight
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2004, 01:22:18 AM »
The only minorities the whites really need are asians. They work the hardest and actually contribue major help on a daily basis.

;D ;D ;D