Author Topic: Hooters Ain't Ready For The S.G.V.!!  (Read 651 times)

SGV

Re:Hooters Ain't Ready For The S.G.V.!!
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2004, 09:38:25 AM »
dude, some of theses girls i went to high school with last year when i was a senior, they were Juniors, one of them a sophmore 3 of them came out of San Dimas High....sucks what happened to them....my girl knows them all pretty well and she told me that that got Madilyn Albright as their attorney and they got a pretty strong case and are looking at gettin a lot of money out of this whole ordeal.

Oh word? San Dimas High eh? I'm gonna have to ask some people if they know these chicks. What school did the others go to?

JTSimon

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2004, 09:59:08 AM »
dude, some of theses girls i went to high school with last year when i was a senior, they were Juniors, one of them a sophmore 3 of them came out of San Dimas High....sucks what happened to them....my girl knows them all pretty well and she told me that that got Madilyn Albright as their attorney and they got a pretty strong case and are looking at gettin a lot of money out of this whole ordeal.

Oh word? San Dimas High eh? I'm gonna have to ask some people if they know these chicks. What school did the others go to?

Get a life.

SGV

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2004, 12:01:56 PM »
I got one.

Went to Vegas two weeks ago. Going to Miami in two weeks. Hitting the Kanye West show. Watching an Andrew Golotta fight at the Staples Center. Going to Rosartio next week. On top of other things.

Yea, I got a life.

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2004, 12:03:44 PM »
I got one.

Went to Vegas two weeks ago. Going to Miami in two weeks. Hitting the Kanye West show. Watching an Andrew Golotta fight at the Staples Center. Going to Rosartio next week. On top of other things.

Yea, I got a life.

you forgot hitting all those "all you can eat" buffets...for you that must be pretty time consuming  ;D

SGV

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2004, 12:06:45 PM »
^^LMAO. That's why I love Vegas.

I'll tell you this much. Don't drink a 12 pack of beer, smoke two blunts on the way, eat a buffet when you get there, and go party an hour after. That doesn't equal fun.

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2004, 12:11:26 PM »

I'll tell you this much. Don't drink a 12 pack of beer, smoke two blunts on the way, eat a buffet when you get there, and go party an hour after. That doesn't equal fun.

lol i dont imagine it does

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2004, 12:20:03 PM »

lol i dont imagine it does
lmao
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

SGV

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2004, 12:23:56 PM »
I couldn't even party on the first night. Everytime I walked into the Club I felt like throwing up. Then I went to throw up on purpose, thinkin' I'd feel better. But, someone had that idea and blew chunks all over the toilet. The bathroom stunk something nasty. That made me feel even worse and I still didn't throw up.