Author Topic: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SET TRENDS Re: America's fav. cities thread  (Read 371 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
this is 2 shut Jake and all them south cali heads up.........whether it's clothes, style, slang, our way of doin thangs, North Cali has always been the most unique, we're known worldwide for this shit, I dun need all these South Cali fools tellin we copy everything they do, fuc that, we don't need 2 copy nobody, I'm sicc of these cats actin like North is South's baby brother........

here's a quote from your king down there, espn site........I got much respect to Snoop 4 this one.......

Do you credit yourself for beginning the "shizzle" language?

Snoop Dogg: Nah, nah. That's from the Bay Area. E-40 and them put that together. You know the Bay Area always trickles down to Southern California and sometimes we trickle up that way.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SET TRENDS Re: America's fav. cities thread
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 11:29:23 PM »
Do you want some sort of prize for this?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 11:38:57 PM »
no...but much props to snoop, found new respect for him...for cats that don't understand what something this SMALL & SIMPLE means, then please don't post and try 2 be a smart ass like dood above....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 11:55:26 PM »
i love the way you put a meaningless quote up about how the whole 'izzle' thing got started yet use the whole "CC" instead of "CK" in your typing........okay man this should be a given

aright check this out homie.......that whole izzle shizzle bizzle my nizzle shit was started in CHICAGO! old school pimps, juicy jay, Beutiful ,silky smooth ect.  used this on the street as code language.  given it wasn't exactly how snoop says it...it's was more like " Meet me at the ezzld hotezzle in ezzeight ~meet me at the old hotel in 8 hours.

now pop in deep cover and the remix and the chroinc and you'll see how much snoop uses this lingo.

meld that with how bootsy collins talks and you get how snoop uses it

e-40 didn't start this shit and snoop didn't start this shit

case closed!

now show me some more supposed valid trends other than the whole izzle talk that you started. the only trend you folks up north started was Gay marriage......

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2004, 12:13:21 AM »
wats tha point of givin examples? anything I mention U gone have a story for......I'm not disagreeing that Bootsy Collins did not start it......but it wasn't no trend then, it was just like wuteva......it was re-born in tha bay in tha late 80s......our style is unique and will always be known in tha streets for our shit......people that actually post up kno this, tha streets kno......but ofcourse U don't, U in Bakersfield playin guitar wit yur garage band thinkin U reppin L.A.......why Snoop came correct wit it? cuzz he knows how it is walkin these streets......U don't, U don't post here or places U stick up for, U will never fit in......U come mention that gay marriage shit around here and get yo mark ass mask craced......

COMING IN 2008.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2004, 12:24:12 AM »
ay dude if the bay is so unique........then why you jackin from the past.....i dunno how dumb y'all nothern cali peeps are but if you were unique you wouldn't have to jack from the past.

people who are in the know , know that NEITHER northern or southern cali invented that shit or made it popular.....CHItown gets that title.

i might live in bako yeah, but my ass was born in LA....i go there bout damn near everyweek end to chill with my family and girl....so yeah i think i have the right to claim LA........which started FAAAAAR more shit than San Francisco started......that's straight up FACT.

now pleeeease name some more shit that you started that was big ..........i still havn't seen anything yet that prooves your point......and if you wanna have some credibility i'd be nice if you stopped talking like you were a crip. Don't tell me San Fran started that crip shit too now.... ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2004, 12:43:33 AM »
Mann, tha way I type is my business......maybe I've rolled wit some crips from my hood all my life and maybe, just maybe they are like my brothers, maybe I got loced up twice for puttin in work for them, maybe, just maybe I still roll wit em, but not as much, and maybe they understand that, maybe they understand my goals and support me tryin to put our home on the map wit this music shit, maybe I was never no crip because I'm middle eastern and stic wit my family and people, maybe I never liked labeling myself anything and tried not to limit myself, maybe I don't wanna be known as no gangsta, maybe I just wanna be a man dat supports his people and puts his life on tha line showing them that, maybe they respect me for that and still ride wit me thru everything regardless......maybe I roll wit other sets too, maybe I just like keeping everything on tha low and not put my life out on a message board, maybe, just maybe it's non of yur fucin business......U comment on how my area is gay, and I comment on yurs......fuc whereever U from, how's that? U are tha biggest white washed muthafuca in here since Roccy and U have tha nerve to go callin SGV honky when I kno for a fact how SGV gets down......sissy boys need to just stop wit all their lame attempts at makin themselves feel special......

talkin bout jackin shit from tha past? how bout yur idol 2pac? he is makaveli rite? wat if someone came out today screamin they are makaveli? U mean to tell me yur not gonna criticize them and tell em they bitin pac? wat u gone do? tell em they aint makaveli because tha real makavelli was the first great political philosopher of the Renaissance?? cmon U lame-oid ass character, be realistic.....try 2 put yurself in a real muthafuca's shoes and see where he comin from.....

COMING IN 2008.

MUSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • Da BAY Bietch!!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2004, 02:35:55 AM »
Alright I'm from tha BAY myself but I aint gon try and take sides or whatever just gotta rep tha BAY.Like homie pointed out all that izzeight type slanguage which I knew came from Chi isnt the same shit 40 and Snoop is talkin bout otherwise Snoop wouldnt of gave it up to the BAY like that,all that shizzle shit derived from when E40(who got it from Keak da Sneak) would use that but end everythang with eezy like fa sheezy neezy and all that NOW played out heezy talk,Snoop just tried and flip it wit izzle instead of eezy LOL I aint just babblin tho I mean cuz if you were to ask that nigga snoop theres definitley a difference.

example 4 izzle slang  :D:"what the dizzle nizzle?"

example 4 that Chi town shit,same sentence:what the dizzeal nizzigga,jus like w/ dat old skool dizzouble dizzutch song

see theres a difference but I mean its all love man but basically alot of slang came from this way feel me?

poppin collas,hella,playa hatas,whats crackin?,nephew,crack lol (invented in the "O" for you dont knows) and some ol other bullshit but I do know alot was also influenced from Chi,esp the mackin shit and pimp shit

PEACE

MUSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • Da BAY Bietch!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2004, 02:51:13 AM »
oh yeah and one other thing that gets slept on,Pac? got his game from the Bay,Oakland,Richmond and has gon on record sayin that shit,not exactly "o I got my game from the Bay by the way" but rather sayin that it wasnt till he came to the "O" that he was laced up with tha BAY mentallity and seen real game(watch that thug angel shit)he always returned love to the Bay man shit just look at most the guests on all eyes on me he basically went back and showed hella love by throwin his folks on that shit,plus he come from Black Panthers man,both his folks was Panthers which originated out the O 8)

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2004, 06:46:15 AM »
lol this thread is not gonna make up for you wanting to live in SoCal  ;D

You live in the gay bay and you only have 1 city worth mentioning.
Oakland which has a population 400,000.

Shizzle my nizzle...is not a trend because only Snoop the homo says that shit.

great thread  ;)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 06:49:23 AM by Pink Panther »

MUSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • Da BAY Bietch!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2004, 06:52:12 AM »

great thread  ;)

this nigga got nerve callin muhfukkas gay and got two of the gayest rappers ever in his avatar ???

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2004, 06:55:15 AM »

great thread  ;)

this nigga got nerve callin muhfukkas gay and got two of the gayest rappers ever in his avatar ???

lol that was too easy...its ok you got nothing else to say.

Gay bay.

Dipset Bitch.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 06:56:18 AM by Pink Panther »

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2004, 06:56:45 AM »

bullshit. he isnt the only one.

he's just the pesron thats brought it to the 'main stream'.

u think its 'new'... ?

snoop was doing that shit on the intro to the chronic, thats over 10 years ago..

plus you gotta be double stupid coz the post at hte head of this thread is snoop saying he got it from the yay.. so how can it be just him?

I think snoop's the only person to say beeeeeeeyaaaatchhhh too? when they really got that from Too Short.. and have paid respect to that too!

snoop has paid respect to many many rappers  (not just west coast ones either) through time, and has been doing it since day one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Overseer »

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2004, 07:01:37 AM »

bullshit. he isnt the only one.

he's just the pesron thats brought it to the 'main stream'.

u think its 'new'... ?

snoop was doing that shit on the intro to the chronic, thats over 10 years ago..

plus you gotta be double stupid coz the post at hte head of this thread is snoop saying he got it from the yay.. so how can it be just him?

I think snoop's the only person to say beeeeeeeyaaaatchhhh too? when they really got that from Too Short.. and have paid respect to that too!

snoop has paid respect to many many rappers  (not just west coast ones either) through time, and has been doing it since day one.

lol Overseer your lost...no one else in SoCal says that shit.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2004, 07:05:32 AM »
ohh really..

how about Bad Azz? go listen to Clap Yo Hands..  

hell even Jay-Z jumped on the bandwagon with "Izzo (hova)"

[Chorus]
H to the izz-O, V to the izz-A
Fo' shizzle my nizzle used to dribble down in VA
That's the anthem get'cha damn hands up
Not guilty y'all got to feel me
That's the anthem get'cha damn hands UP!

i'm not saying the shit aint played out, coz it is... just sayign it didnt start with, and wont end with snoop...