Author Topic: G unit gonna change the game once again...  (Read 577 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:G unit gonna change the game once again...
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2004, 11:44:04 AM »
^lol, you actually beleive that, tell me you're joking^

i'll put it this way, someone already mentioned it, 50's solo shit has had an effect on the game, theres no doubt about that, but what did the g-unit album do that was so special, nothing, same old somelold, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2004, 02:11:54 PM »
doesnt sound same to me IMO it has that smooth gangsta
vibe ;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2004, 04:17:35 PM »
50 Cent and g unit put gangster rap back in the mainstream thats how they changed the game the first time

"21 Questions", "Wanna Get to Know You", etc...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2004, 05:31:40 PM »
50 Cent and g unit put gangster rap back in the mainstream thats how they changed the game the first time

"21 Questions", "Wanna Get to Know You", etc...

So Bonecrusha had nothing to do with it huh? 50 & G-Unit huh? how many tracks on 50's album did they do? ??? ZERO They all appeared on different Tracks.They did a remix that Snoop made real hot! You can say 50 changed the game, but not G-unit.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 05:34:26 PM by Neji Huga »
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2004, 05:51:52 AM »
g unit is kind of the new NWA

LMAO!!

g-unit is a mediocre group who are maddd overrated
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2004, 11:48:31 AM »
they are gonna change the game again? when did they change the game before, or even come close.
g-unit is a mediocre group who are maddd overrated, besides dre produced 2 tracks, he ain't doing their whole album, peace.

you can't deny fiddy changing the game, showing everyone the power of mixtapes, everyone is jumping on them more and more now after it turned him into a superstar.

good point. i'm not a big fan of theirs but at least 50 has undeniably had sum influence on how the rap game is today...the others naw, there's nuthin really special about any of them

Yeah great. Everyone is now thinking the way into the game is through mixtapes with wack remixes of other peoples songs. The game has become flooded with bad mixtapes from both up and comers and established artists (Welcome to the Church,etc). I wish all the time they spend on them was being put into creating dope albums.

It's "Chuuuch" :). I ain't sayin they did sumthin great and admirable, i said they changed the game and u can't deny that. i don't like the trend of wack mixtapes bein put out without anything on that'd justify their release. but they started that trend, hence they did change the game. that's all i'm sayin

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2004, 03:44:57 PM »
i gotta agree w/ my hip hop nazi partner, waitin for the dj...he changed the game by making decent artists that could be spending their time in the studio making quality albums spend most of their time in the studio making weak ass remixes for mixtapes and shit.

im not gonna deny that 50 had an influence on rap...but it wasnt a good one...as for g-unit they havent done shit for or against hip hop so back off their nuts trizz.

lmao they brought gangsta rap back...they havent brought shit back...yeah you could call 50 a gangsta rapper....but how did he bring gangsta rap back considering he's the only one! i wouldn't consider the shit coming out in the mainstream nowadays gangsta rap...cassidy aint gangsta, j-kwon aint gangsta....hell even baby bash's shit on the radio isn't gangsta...so wtf are you talkin about?

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2004, 12:40:12 AM »
i gotta agree w/ my hip hop nazi partner, waitin for the dj...he changed the game by making decent artists that could be spending their time in the studio making quality albums spend most of their time in the studio making weak ass remixes for mixtapes and shit.

im not gonna deny that 50 had an influence on rap...but it wasnt a good one...as for g-unit they havent done shit for or against hip hop so back off their nuts trizz.

lmao they brought gangsta rap back...they havent brought shit back...yeah you could call 50 a gangsta rapper....but how did he bring gangsta rap back considering he's the only one! i wouldn't consider the shit coming out in the mainstream nowadays gangsta rap...cassidy aint gangsta, j-kwon aint gangsta....hell even baby bash's shit on the radio isn't gangsta...so wtf are you talkin about?
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."