JTSimon

Re:story
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2004, 07:33:12 AM »
i'mma steal that smiley for the new forum.. we can have 100s smileys then  ;D

Steal em all I didn't see no copyright warning  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2004, 07:37:57 AM »
thats the way I feel when I see The Dave Matthews Band and Cam'ron tryin to act all Gully an shit ^

Well Dave Matthews is from South Africa so he always needs that look on his face.

i worked at radio shack for 4 hours.... the first thing the bitch ass manager that looked like dr Robotnik, said was "this is a queendom not a kingdom and you will get repremanded if you leave the toilet seat up" so right off the bat i was pissed.
        thin this lady that was a sprint Nazi came in and started spreading her sprint propaganda all around and informed us that we have to drive 45 minutes to some dumb ass sprint training......
       pretty much went more down hill from there, but i realized that it's too much bullshit with little pros to it

Hahahaha  ;D

That story sounds like an episode of Seinfeld. lol you know how George would react.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2004, 07:38:42 AM by DMB »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2004, 01:11:22 PM »
thats the way I feel when I see The Dave Matthews Band and Cam'ron tryin to act all Gully an shit ^

Well Dave Matthews is from South Africa so he always needs that look on his face.

HAHAHAHA

So some white cat from South Africa, Booker T, and D-Lo Brown, decide to make a band..but wait we need two more members so the enlist the help of a retard and Coco B-Ware and *BAM* the Dave Matthews band was born!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2004, 01:12:20 PM by Handsome B. Wonderful »

-KIDRENEGADE-

SGV

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2004, 02:10:21 PM »
LMAO @ Koko B. Ware! That's some old school shit. Koko was gangsta.

Shit! Watch Luke, when people call for references they'll ask. "Would you re-hire Luke?" They'll hear "Hell no!"

bez

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2004, 02:42:35 PM »
dam that sucks man.

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2004, 03:02:14 PM »
LMAO @ Koko B. Ware! That's some old school shit. Koko was gangsta.

Shit! Watch Luke, when people call for references they'll ask. "Would you re-hire Luke?" They'll hear "Hell no!"

i have a letter of recommendation from a previous job, i have awards for sales from radio shack...and im honestly thinking about filing a complaint against my boss for some of the shit he has done which is illegal...i think im gonna be ok.