Author Topic: Girl Problemz....  (Read 678 times)

Neji Huga

• 'G'
Re:Girl Problemz....
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2004, 02:31:11 AM »
if you havin girl problemz i feel bad for you son i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one
 ;D  sorry i had to
LMAO 8)
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

azn_h0ney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2004, 08:38:50 AM »
Well I Kant Get Over This Girl.. we used to go out for 2Months an we broke ap... da problem is she works with me, an relationships kant fuckin work if u work wit da person u date... so everytime i get over her... she kalls me an we start talkin' an shyt an i get back those old feelings idono what she feels bout me still.. she changes her mood quite often. Last monday we went out supposely as friends to watch a movie... when we got into tha theather to start wachin' da movie she said "Dont Try Nothin" lol... but later on she made a move on me.. but when we got out the theather we akt like nothin happened... idono wtf is goin on...

i think deep down u may have feelings 4 her...she's either playing mind games wid u....(u always want what u cant have) ....she might still like u, but pretend not 2.... i dunno...... maybe she's jus on her period....lolz...j/p...
BOO... :P

BadAzz4001

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2004, 04:06:20 PM »
Well I Kant Get Over This Girl.. we used to go out for 2Months an we broke ap... da problem is she works with me, an relationships kant fuckin work if u work wit da person u date... so everytime i get over her... she kalls me an we start talkin' an shyt an i get back those old feelings idono what she feels bout me still.. she changes her mood quite often. Last monday we went out supposely as friends to watch a movie... when we got into tha theather to start wachin' da movie she said "Dont Try Nothin" lol... but later on she made a move on me.. but when we got out the theather we akt like nothin happened... idono wtf is goin on...

i think deep down u may have feelings 4 her...she's either playing mind games wid u....(u always want what u cant have) ....she might still like u, but pretend not 2.... i dunno...... maybe she's jus on her period....lolz...j/p...

LOL TX.... yeah probably on her period.... lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2004, 11:54:50 PM »
man ive come to realize that we all will most likely go through bullshit drama with females more times in our lives than we can count...so why trip over one this early in life?

BadAzz4001

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2004, 05:33:49 PM »
man ive come to realize that we all will most likely go through bullshit drama with females more times in our lives than we can count...so why trip over one this early in life?
shyt, thats da realeast shyt i read in this thread yet....

RickTheJapper

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2004, 07:19:52 PM »
fo real that shit was real dogg....i know i been fucked by many niggaz...but ain't none of them trip me out...shiiiittt....i'm only 41

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2004, 09:39:46 PM »

Whatever it is, she's playing games like a little child.  Forget about her

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2004, 09:41:24 PM »

I just gotta say, all three of them look like flamers in that picture.  Snoop with that gay ass hat, Tupac with the fuckin' corset, and Suge with the big red "i'm fat as hell' jacket on.

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2004, 01:42:13 AM »

I just gotta say, all three of them look like flamers in that picture.  Snoop with that gay ass hat, Tupac with the fuckin' corset, and Suge with the big red "i'm fat as hell' jacket on.
Cough... Cough... Ca-Hater... Ca-Hater...  :o
My Train of Thought

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2004, 01:43:14 AM »
Luke can be so wise at times.
My Train of Thought