Author Topic: Has anyone ever lost their book of rhymes?  (Read 441 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Has anyone ever lost their book of rhymes?
« on: March 30, 2004, 04:09:20 PM »
Have you ever had a rhyme book filled with hot shit, but lost it?//
Well I have, now I start from scratch... I am not Sccit... :(

bez

Re:Has anyone ever lost their book of rhymes?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 04:27:15 PM »
Question or rhyme?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 04:30:45 PM »
A question which I put into rhyme format...

bez

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 05:48:57 PM »
Ah, no.

I got one or 2.  Never let anyone have a read thru em or anything cos theres personal shit in there.  Got starts of scripts, movie ideas, quotes, designs for stuff and lyrics in em so when you think about it they are quite personal to me.  

I have been writin rhymes since I was like 13 years old.  I used to get embarressed with em and shit because I used to write really crappy songs and shit and post em up on this students website in high school.  Everyone would look at my lyrics and then take the piss outter me for writing them and shit, but since then all my friends have started to write there own stuff and now all my college class friends have started to come onto here and read my rhymes in keystyle and they have all been buzzing off the way I can write songs and lyrics and shit, its actually quite wierd.

A little look into me there. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 06:16:07 PM »
Yea, I also had a lot of personal rhymes in my shit...I wonder who the fuck has that shit now ???

bez

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 06:25:17 PM »
e-bay. lol

kickz_deluxe

• 'G'
  • Wurzeln&Flügel
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 06:12:39 AM »
e-bay. lol

damn, u got me. i acquired your book
even a long way gon end once
---------------*----------------
I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~
YA CAN'T STOP THA WAVES BUT LEARN TO SURF
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~              
                 C  R  U  X
              ==========

Inspectah

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2004, 09:07:25 AM »
lol

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2004, 09:44:59 AM »
kickz, u know what i mean like, i got a rhymbook one time and a few peeps of ma class was readin thru it, alltho there was personal shit too.......but this time , ma english was so bad that nobody understood what i meant.......im a lucky person.....but nevertheless it wasnt all good to ma image ;D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2004, 02:57:32 PM »
shit i feel ya, losing tight raps sucks. when i use to work at this one place 2 yrs ago i'd get on the computer an type all the shit up an save it on a disk an i carried the disk all around incase i stopped at a computer i could throw it in an type some shit to it but anyway i was putting shit in there for a yr and a half an it had some shit on there that i would read an be like damn i wrote that, thats tight. shit like that an one day i put the disk in an it wouldn't open it was all screwed up an i looked an the disk was broken from being carried around so i was flipping cuz i had so much shit on there i didn't wanna lose. so for a few months i was just scrambling trying to make new shit an maybe think of some of the old shit an re write it when i was checking an old email address an i saved all of it in there so i could check it out somewhere before i decided to start saving to the disk. *phew* now that was a good feeling. but in some cases i've wrote up full songs an i just finish perfecting them an the computer fucks up an i lose all of it which has happened a couple times. its the worst too cuz i know if i showed ppl that shit they woulda thought it was tight an i coulda maybe did somethign with it. anyway thats my story
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2004, 04:13:23 PM »
i don't really have a book of rhymes. The battle verses i drop on here are usually just typed up, if i don't do everything at once i just save it on my desktop and erase it later. as for other rhymes, i sumtimes just scribble down sumthin on the next best piece of paper i can see and then keep it sumwhere if i like it...losin a whole book and startin from scratch must suck :-\

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2004, 04:06:28 PM »
I always kept my rhimes in notepad on my computer, but in November of 2002 my whole computer crashed and I lost everything. Now I keep all my rhimes on my laptop. Hope this shit doesn't crash too.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2004, 03:10:02 AM »
i feel u kinda man. but i dont even gotta "book of rhymes", i got shit down on paper everywhere...n im hella unorganized lol. plus, i always be writin shit down when it comes to me at odd places...like work n shit. then end up losin tha paper. oh well...fukit, tha good shit i have memorized...lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2004, 06:43:42 AM »
fukit, tha good shit i have memorized...lol

same here, good punches i made up for sum reason, often not even on purpose just stay in my head till I use em. And I still use sum of them on this board ;)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2004, 09:34:56 AM »
i feel u kinda man. but i dont even gotta "book of rhymes", i got shit down on paper everywhere...n im hella unorganized lol. plus, i always be writin shit down when it comes to me at odd places...like work n shit.

hell yea man i do all my writin at skoo and i got about 20 papers flooded with words written in all different directions scattered around my house.. but u got everything on here anyway so its koo
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous