Author Topic: US Military just killed another innocent Iraqi farmer!  (Read 97 times)

infinite59

US Military just killed another innocent Iraqi farmer!
« on: April 01, 2004, 07:50:37 AM »
Iraqi farmer 'killed' by US fire
From correspondents in Baqubah, Iraq

Iraqi farmer 'killed' by US firead, today and his brother was detained for attempting to retrieve the body, witnesses told AFP.

The farmer, Ziad Yass Abbas, was watering his crops when US troops, standing about 400 metres away, opened fire on him at around 6am (2pm AEDT), said his nephew, Yass Amer Abbas, who was with him at the time.

His uncle was killed instantly, he said.

"They opened fire on my uncle who was with me. I immediately ducked and hid in the plantation before running back home to inform my parents about what had happened."

It was not clear why the US troops opened fire but another witness, university student Ayman Abbas, said: "I saw the Americans looking at Ziad. They probably thought he was suspicious because he was standing there and watching them, so they fired a rifle at him from their armoured personnel carrier."
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 07:52:11 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

smerlus

Re:US Military just killed another innocent Iraqi farmer!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 08:00:05 AM »
they could have mistaken his eyes for some new kind of laser technol...... ok so they fucked up

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 08:29:55 AM »
what savage bastards. US military is like animals.
I just wonder if it's the Christian religion that is so savage or the Americans.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 08:37:11 AM »
I just wonder if it's the Christian religion that is so savage or the Americans.

you get my vote for ignorant post of the day..... i must missed the paragraph that said "iraqi gunned down by christian soldiers"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 08:47:01 AM »

you get my vote for ignorant post of the day..... i must missed the paragraph that said "iraqi gunned down by christian soldiers"

Ignorants get dealt wit ignorant responses. Didnt get the sarcasm, refering to your responses in this other thread here?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin