Author Topic: "Passion Of The Christ" is inaccurate...  (Read 573 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:"Passion Of The Christ" is inaccurate...
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2004, 04:29:05 PM »
I'm not getting uptight, I'm just stating my belief.

So let me get this straight.  You're a jew; and as such, don't accept the new testament or the gospels describing Christ's last days.  You don't even accept he's christ; and based on that, say "this movie's inaccurate", lie about what happened in the movie, and then when it's pointed out that the movie is exactly in line with what the New Testament says, you say "I'm just stating my belief"?  Who's the one being inaccurate here? You're the one saying things are in the movie that clearly *ARENT in the movie.  

Are you that stupid? Do you think so many people were claiming the movie was anti-Semitic for no reason? Mel Gibson, whos father is an open anti-semite, was clearly interpreting the bible in his own anti-Semitic way...EVERYTHING was exaggerated as to how it was written...Church's have even apoligized, and put out statements that the Jews were not to blame for the death of Jesus...And your gunna come here and tell me that it's 100% accurate? Get the fuck out of here.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2004, 05:10:15 PM »
It's a movie. You were not there, so how can you claim if it is or is not accurate? For every minister you claim to have heard apologizing about it's content, I've heard another claiming that it probably was even more brutal. No one knows, so why try to claim its inaccurate?

Leroy

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2004, 05:17:18 PM »
EVERYBODY that i know blames the Jews i never heard anybody except outside this bored blame the romans

im just saying tho...

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2004, 02:41:53 AM »
but in the bible it says that pilot gave the people(the jews) the chance to have a known killer and theif or jesus freed....and the jews chose the killer.  then pilot washed his hands to this and let the people have what they wanted.
Thats exactly how i thought it was...

and trauma.. Nobody hates the jews over the death of christ... lol...
I don't hate Jews. I even have a few Jew friends. Never had anything against them.
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2004, 10:15:06 AM »
No one knows, so why try to claim its inaccurate?

It's my opinion... ::)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2004, 12:06:20 PM »
lol, okay nik, I'm glad you started a thread trying to inform the masses about the inaccuracies of the movie... in your opinion.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2004, 07:17:01 PM »
I didn't take it that way at all. Pressure or not, the romans were the one with the authority to make the decision. Otherwise the jews would have killed him themselves. People who say the movie is anti semitic in my opinion are being over sensitive. What happened, happened. I don't understand why it's a big deal anyways. Ya'll don't believe in Jesus as the son of god anyways so why does it matter if he's just another man? Doesn't make sense to me.
I agree

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2004, 10:01:22 PM »
I'm not getting uptight, I'm just stating my belief.

So let me get this straight.  You're a jew; and as such, don't accept the new testament or the gospels describing Christ's last days.  You don't even accept he's christ; and based on that, say "this movie's inaccurate", lie about what happened in the movie, and then when it's pointed out that the movie is exactly in line with what the New Testament says, you say "I'm just stating my belief"?  Who's the one being inaccurate here? You're the one saying things are in the movie that clearly *ARENT in the movie.  

Are you that stupid? Do you think so many people were claiming the movie was anti-Semitic for no reason? Mel Gibson, whos father is an open anti-semite, was clearly interpreting the bible in his own anti-Semitic way...EVERYTHING was exaggerated as to how it was written...Church's have even apoligized, and put out statements that the Jews were not to blame for the death of Jesus...And your gunna come here and tell me that it's 100% accurate? Get the fuck out of here.

Don't argue with the big boys, you're in over your head.

First, Yes, people ARE claiming the movie's anti-semitic for no reason.  Mel Gibson's dad is Mel Gibson's dad; not Mel Gibson.  You should be intelligent enough to discover that one on your own.  "Everything was exxagerated to how it was written". .. give me 1 example.  Church's have apologized... for what? They didn't have anything to do with the movie.  When have I said it's 100% accurate? I said it's inline with the New Testament, which you don't believe in! So, you get the hell out of here.  You don't know what your'e talking about, and you don't even hold the same points through the thread.  

YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.  

If you did, you'd be a christian, not a Jew.  

THE MOVIE IS BASED ON THE NEW TESTAMENT.

Therefore, you really don't have any room to comment, do you?  To you, a Jew, the entire movie is false.  

How do you not understand that? LOL

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2004, 01:34:16 AM »
couple of churches apologized 2 look sicc and kiss ass....but what tha fuc was they even apologizing about? they was confused just like many priests are....

and NIK, how u gone say shit was exagerrated? u weren't there, maybe it wasn't exagerrated ENOUGH.....lol, shit, no one knows.....according to the new testament dats exactly wat happened, there might have been even more shit goin on dat no one knows about....

and finally like trauma mentioned yur belief is bullshit....it's like sayin tha icing on tha cake is too sweet when u aint even tasted it.....u dont even believe in this movie as a whole, so how can u have a belief in a small detail of it?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2004, 01:56:54 AM »
DAYMn TRAUMA, you're the most arrogant person i've ever seen online. If you were so smart you wouldn't be spending hours online proving everybody wrong (in your opinion) and finding random ass websites and posting them all over the place. Anyway, if u think you're building a credibility for yourself and a reputation of a Big Boy, you're mistaken. This is Online, nobody gives a fuck here. Nobody is even gonna meet you in real life, so get a fuckin full time job and stop being such a fuckin asshole to everyone.

And about the movie...do ya'll even actually know if jesus existed??? How the hell do u know? The bible isn't to be taken literally, so maybe jesus is just a character they made up to represent the quintessence of this religion. Maybe Jesus was actually a group of dissidents who started their own religion. All this has been fed 2 u since you were born, and so u think christ was real. But u can't prove it.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2004, 07:50:48 AM »
^ Let me show you what I mean by "Big Boys".

You just claimed I was arrogant, but yet you're so arrogant, in 2 sentences you dismiss the faith of a BILLION people worldwide, as well as a BILLION who have died christians.

Who's the arrogant one?  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2004, 11:31:17 AM »
if he even knows what arrogant means....

look here lil cuzzin....ain't no one sure of anything, dats why it's called faith, so respect theirs and they'll respect yours....NIK's faith in this thread doesn't make sense, dats why it got called upon....He is stating that tha Jews weren't that harsh on jesus as it is portrayed in tha movie....but Jews don't even believe what went on in tha movie even happened....so who is he to say if they were harsh or not? he's a jew....he doesn't believe in tha movie 4 god's sake... lol....not so hard 2 understand....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2004, 03:54:57 PM »
no, i just belive in common sense, and i don't belive things until i see some facts. Son of God and all that, isn't to be taken literally. People  act like jesus was literally son of god. I don't belive in unrealistic things until 1) i see them 2)i get real PROOF
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2004, 09:38:24 PM »

and finally like trauma mentioned yur belief is bullshit....it's like sayin tha icing on tha cake is too sweet when u aint even tasted it.....u dont even believe in this movie as a whole, so how can u have a belief in a small detail of it?

You and Trauma are both really dumb as fuck if you think Jews don't believe in the story of Jesus...LMAO...We believe Jesus existed, and we believe in the events that went on in the movie...The only thing we don't believe is that he was the son of God...So you basically just killed your whole argument with that last sentence.