Author Topic: Nima talked to warren?????  (Read 1132 times)

Smooth

Re:Nima talked to warren?????
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2004, 03:54:40 PM »
How is it not supporting the West Coast if you buy an album by West Coast artists - even if it does have non-West Coast producers on it? That was a pretty retarded comment man.

Yep, and also it's obvious that more people then Rep aka M PLANT will be supporting this cd. Im not happy that Warren might only have 1 track, or no tracks... but ima still pick up the cd, and hope for the best from the producers that are on there, as long as they still have alot of west coast producers shit will still come out tight...

Peace 8)
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2004, 04:01:47 PM »
How is it not supporting the West Coast if you buy an album by West Coast artists - even if it does have non-West Coast producers on it? That was a pretty retarded comment man.

LMAO...A "213" album produced by East Coast producers is not West Coast...If you buy this, you'll help support West Coast artists being produced by East Coast producers, and it will become a trend. Therefore, you wont be supporting the TRUE West Coast shit...PeACe

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2004, 04:07:04 PM »
for the sake of just seein my boy warren eating again I'd support it. for real man he didnt look so hot in obie trices video

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2004, 05:14:00 PM »
finally people are starting to see that snoop is a sellout...fuck snoop...i agree nate and warren should ditch his fake ass and make their own album  8)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2004, 02:56:11 PM »
finally people are starting to see that snoop is a sellout...fuck snoop...i agree nate and warren should ditch his fake ass and make their own album  8)

And you want to say Nate isn't an enormous sellout? Take a look at the tracklist of 'music & me' and see what guests he had there for money purposes?
-Lil' Mo
-Ludacris
-Pharaoh Monch
-JD
-Fabolous
-and Missy Elliot on a remix to 'Keep it G.A.N.G.S.T.A.'
and I'm sure that Snoop,Kurupt,Xzibit and of course Dre were added for the same purposes with the excuse of them being musical family. Eastsidaz were probably only added because Snoop insisted to have them there.

And though I agree 'Paid da cost..' is a commercial album it did only have these guests to help it sell:
-Jay-Z
-Pharell
-Ludacris
-Redman

while it also included people who DEFINATELY wouldn't make the whole thing sell and were musical family
-Goldie Loc
-Kokane
-Traci Nelson
-RBX
-Lady of Rage
-Charlie Wilson
-Latoiya Williams
-Soopafly
-E-White
-Warren G
-Nate Dogg might be a seller too,but he's of course formost musical family

In conclusion: You can't call Snoop a sellout and pretend Nate isn't one because 'mr. Sing-a-hook-for-everyone-who-pays' is a sell out too and a bigger one then Snoop IMO.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2004, 02:58:09 PM »
lol Snoop Dogg Presents 213

i'm sure he's thinking in the back of his head "i wonder if can get away with putting snoop dogg presents on the cover cause i need my nizzame somewhere on this cizzover"

No joke. The majority of fans Snoop now targets won't recognise the name 213 - I would be very surprised if this doesn't have Snoop Dogg presents... on the cover.

I suspect it will be more like this:

Snoop Dogg,Nate Dogg & Warren G present: 213:The Hard Way

hector

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2004, 03:46:16 PM »
^^^ yeah just like:

Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee, Goldie Loc Present The Eastsidaz Dueces and Treys

::) ::) ::) ::)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2004, 12:55:06 AM »
^^^ yeah just like:

Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee, Goldie Loc Present The Eastsidaz Dueces and Treys

::) ::) ::) ::)

It might have slipped your notion but Tray Deee & Goldie Loc were no-names and they still are while Nate Dogg is far from unknown. An album with Snoop and Nate on the cover will sell and as they can't make it a 'Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg present:213:The Hard Way (featuring Warren G)' there's a fat chance it will be 'Snoop Dogg,Nate Dogg & Warren G present:213:The Hard Way'

hector

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2004, 01:13:01 AM »
Right, nate and warren g are huge names, which sell like crazy.  that probably explains their huge success on Music and Me, and Return of the Regulator. ::) ::) ::) ::)

and by the way, the first eastsidaz album went platinum, which would mean that goldie loc and tray deee were not no names when ducez and trayz came out.

there is a fat chance that it will be snoop dogg presents 213.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2004, 03:55:08 AM »
So you're actually saying that at the time Dueces & Trays came out Tray Deee and Goldie Loc were names as big as Snoop or Nate then or now? You can't be serious! Snoop made Eastsidaz sell...not Goldie Loc or Tray Deee.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2004, 08:47:35 AM »

beleive me nate, and warren that matter are still name artists, people know who they are, but that doesn't mean that people will buy their solo albums when their singles get no play

if you pair them with snoop it'll be another story though people will buy this shit. the eastsidaz was totally different because no one knows who either of them are, alot of people barely know who tha estsidaz are defenetly not them individually (i still wish it didn't say snoop presents)

btw i personally won't be suprised if they do include all their names on the cd at least ona sticker cause they are big name artists
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2004, 09:02:42 AM »

beleive me nate, and warren that matter are still name artists, people know who they are, but that doesn't mean that people will buy their solo albums when their singles get no play

if you pair them with snoop it'll be another story though people will buy this shit. the eastsidaz was totally different because no one knows who either of them are, alot of people barely know who tha estsidaz are defenetly not them individually (i still wish it didn't say snoop presents)

btw i personally won't be suprised if they do include all their names on the cd at least ona sticker cause they are big name artists

I am sure they'll put their names on the cover. It'd be stupid if they didn't.