Author Topic: When did Young Buck come along?  (Read 130 times)

Doggystylin

When did Young Buck come along?
« on: April 02, 2004, 09:11:19 AM »
Cause i was reading this old XXL, i think it was the 5th anniversary one, back in 02 before 50 blew up, and they had a article on g unit and it only had pictures of 50,Banks,and Tony yayo, and it said that they were the only members, so when the hell and where did young buck come from? specially considering hes not even from NY and all the other members are.

SGV

Re:When did Young Buck come along?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 09:36:28 AM »
I remember he was already performing with them by the time Yayo got locked up. So he had to have been there a little while before. I'm no G-Unit expert, that would be Jome's department, but I'd say he came around Mid 02?

I think he was still with UTP around that time though. Since he was on B-Legit's album with Skip and the UTP Playaz album came out in the summer.

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 10:15:33 AM »
I thought I heard him say he was with Cash Money for some time.  ???

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 11:56:31 AM »
hmm...i wonder how and why he hooked up with 50

SGV

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 01:05:49 PM »
UTP is/was Juvenile's record label. He had while he was still with Cash Money. I think it used to be Cash Money, or just heavily affiliated.

Tha Crip

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 01:06:02 PM »
i read somewhere 50 wasnt gonna try sign buck cuz he (50) respected juvanile and buck was a part of juvys crew but then 50 found out juvy was secretely tryin to sign banks from 50 behind his back....50 found out and sopposedly told banks if he wants to roll wit UTP he would call up his lawyer and get the release papers (he did dat right in front of banks too wit the cell).....but we all know where banks loyalty is wit.....so then knowing all this 50 went behind juvys bak and asked buck if he wanted to roll wit G UNIT....and we all know the outcome...g-g-g G-UNIT!!!!
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"