Author Topic: DR. DRE'S BEATS!!!!!!???!!!  (Read 337 times)

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
DR. DRE'S BEATS!!!!!!???!!!
« on: April 06, 2004, 12:14:08 PM »
just as I mentioned about dre in my daz thread earlier, there have been alot of people who have accussed dre of bieng a beat biter. Ive heard of him taking credit for work by....

DAZ
warren G
priest brooks(soopafly)
J flexx, barneyrubble
mel man
187 cold (above the law)

what do yall think? Daz said he'll take your beat throw a cymbal or some shit on it and call it his own. Do yall remember when those one dudes were in the febuary issue of "the sauce"(the one with eminem on it). They swear up and down dre didn't do the beats on get rich... on a side note what is melman doing now that he aint fuckin with the aftermath?

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re:DR. DRE'S BEATS!!!!!!???!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 01:42:51 PM »
This is a tired subject.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 02:02:49 PM »
I think Dre jacks some beats, but seriously, every damn thread in here for the past month has been about Dre. Considering he hasn't done anythnig new, I don't see why he's such a hot topic.  Whats the big deal, he's bein an asshole and not releasing his album, and his shit isn't THAT GOOD.  I'm not gonna ride his nuts and wish he releases it, but he can forget about me buying another Aftermath release in my lifetime.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 02:43:14 PM »
Vegaz, there been like a million threads like this, so don't get discouraged if it doesn't get alot of responses. Just search some of the older threads to see peoples stances.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 07:42:54 PM »
who knows

hector

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2004, 08:04:32 PM »
I would never trust a word outta daz mouth.

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 09:44:27 PM »
back in the days when somebody wanted to become an artist, they would take up an apprenticeship with a master...they would paint, draw and sculpt like they always did, and the master would show the student what they did wrong.....fix it and then put his own name on it...this would teach the student to make a better finished product the next time.

Jome

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 10:15:51 PM »

eNgIeS

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2004, 11:45:15 PM »
back in the days when somebody wanted to become an artist, they would take up an apprenticeship with a master...they would paint, draw and sculpt like they always did, and the master would show the student what they did wrong.....fix it and then put his own name on it...this would teach the student to make a better finished product the next time.
True true

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2004, 12:43:54 AM »
Do You Want More?!!!??!

Essaywhuman?!!!??!

Panic!!!!!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)