Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11244 times)

SGV

Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2005, 09:16:49 AM »
Bubba Sparxxx ;D

haha. My boy at work called me Sinbad the other day. I laughed. Outside of this thread, that's the first time anyone ever said that.

mauzip

« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2005, 09:21:26 AM »
Bubba Sparxxx ;D

haha. My boy at work called me Sinbad the other day. I laughed. Outside of this thread, that's the first time anyone ever said that.

there was a thread about it a long time ago

somebody dig that up please!

SGV

« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2005, 09:28:26 AM »

There was a thread about what? Me looking like Sinbad? Or Bubba Sparxxx?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2005, 10:01:14 AM »
^^ LOL  u do look like sinbad....

J Bananas

« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2005, 10:15:51 AM »
LMAO @ this thread

mauzip

« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2005, 10:18:07 AM »

There was a thread about what? Me looking like Sinbad? Or Bubba Sparxxx?

you looking like Bubba Sparxxx

mauzip

« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2005, 10:22:10 AM »
I believe someone made the comparison after you posted a picture of you smoking a Cuban sigar.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Is SGV fat?
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2005, 10:27:58 AM »
you guys are seriously gay. who the fuck cares if hes fat or not.. youre like a fuckin little kid tryin to clown another kid.. only elementary school kids call each other fat and shit.. & im sure theres physically somethin wrong with you too.. the last time i ever heard a person making a commotion about another guy being fat was from a female.. not a guy... i never knew a guy who tripped so much about the next mans physical apperance..

man take a break..

Look who you're talking to.  This guy is still everybit the 8 year old he was when he signed up on the forum.  He's a disgrace to the fucking human species, and it's all because his dad's probably a bigger pussy than he is and didn't raise him right.  This is the result of the same little child who used to brag to us about how much money he spent on CD's a week.  This is what he 'grew up' to be.  This is the same dumbass who smokes weed in a car with his girlfriend, she gets busted, and he won't bail her out of jail even though his dad is rich as shit.  The little bitch's only concern was "do I have to be sober at court????" he's the biggest disgrace walking the street in California, and I'm pretty positive he probably won't live past 30 years old, because his heart is too pathetic to beat much longer than that. 

LOL...Still on my nuts, as usual...This thread is old as fuck, it was just bumped, you mother fucking piece of shit. Shut the fuck up and go analyze something other than male members of a west coast hip-hop forum, you incestful shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2005, 10:31:19 AM »
I believe someone made the comparison after you posted a picture of you smoking a Cuban sigar.

I think more than one person has made that comparison. It's not known the same way you're known as a homosexual and Overseer is known as a homosexual protecter, but I'm sure most people have already heard comparisons of SGV and Bubba Sparxxx being made...

SGV

« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2005, 10:38:30 AM »

I think more than one person has made that comparison. It's not known the same way you're known as a homosexual and Overseer is known as a homosexual protecter, but I'm sure most people have already heard comparisons of SGV and Bubba Sparxxx being made...

And... dedicating a thread to a man's appearance is what? Heterosexual? Hmmmmm...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2005, 10:54:35 AM »

And... dedicating a thread to a man's appearance is what? Heterosexual? Hmmmmm...

I never knew that pointing out the fatness of one could be considered a homosexual act...

Come on man, it's an old thread. no need to cry over it...

Sikotic™

« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2005, 10:54:45 AM »
This thread is corny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2005, 10:59:39 AM »

I never knew that pointing out the fatness of one could be considered a homosexual act...

Who's crying. I asked a simple question. Don't get all defensive here just cuz I pointed out your homosexual tendencies of checking out other men.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2005, 11:02:07 AM »

Who's crying. I asked a simple question. Don't get all defensive here just cuz I pointed out your homosexual tendencies of checking out other men.

Once again, since when is pointing out the fatness of one considered a homosexual act? It's obvious that you're bitter if you're STILL tryna clown me for making this thread...

Don Seer

« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2005, 11:03:25 AM »

your gayness is exposed again.. time for his special icon  >> :camp:

you better watch your mouth kid.. coz i'm 1 step away from deleting your account.. and this WILL be it this time.

the saddest thing is NIKS "jokes" are exposed as being old, tired and corny just like i told ya'll during the last sonning.