Author Topic: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?  (Read 1435 times)

Acgrundy

Re: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2005, 01:07:44 PM »
like I said, I ain't gonna argue about it.  you guys don't have a clue what you are talking about plain and simple.

rafsta

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2005, 01:29:46 PM »
like I said, I ain't gonna argue about it.  you guys don't have a clue what you are talking about plain and simple.

look man maybe i smoked some shit hash, but i doubt it, coz i remember sometimes the hash did nothing, and other times when it was this rock hard shit, it got me pretty fucked up... but that shit didnt get me stoned, it just made me slow... weed fucks more with the mind, and hash pretty much puts your body to sleep, and just makes me feel relaxed...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2005, 01:37:26 PM »

Dude, don't be stubborn...How do I not know what I'm talking about when the substitue for weed in this country IS hash? You said hash oil and hash is the same thing. That just shows how much you know on the subject...I'm not doubting your knowledge on weed, but trust me, I've BEEN blazing nothing but pure hash for these past 2 weeks, and this past week I've been meeting and kicking it with more and more hash smokers who madly crave some Cali chrons...Read the website I posted. The fuckin' science is all the proof you need. Hash averages 2-8% THC...We both know that kush averages a lot more. So there you have it, there's nothing really to argue about...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2005, 01:39:25 PM »
ur the fucking idiot, Resin AKA hippy hash is much stronger than weed

LMFAOOOO...Please say no more. Do you even know what resin is? That's the shit that stays in your bowl AFTER you blaze some weed...Do me a favor and go smoke some hooka... :-\ 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2005, 01:48:26 PM »
dunno what kind of hash (if its even hash) you guys smoke

The hash I'm currently smokin' is some of the dankest hash you can find...I dunno what kind of hash YOU'VE been smoking. By the way you're describing it, it sounds like someone's been selling you crack and telling you it's hash...

rafsta

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2005, 01:59:27 PM »

The hash I'm currently smokin' is some of the dankest hash you can find...I dunno what kind of hash YOU'VE been smoking. By the way you're describing it, it sounds like someone's been selling you crack and telling you it's hash...

lol

Acgrundy

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2005, 10:05:03 PM »

thats probably it, come to think of it, your right, I am a crackhead.  maybe you might consider me more of a resin head tho, cuz I actually like resin more than crack. 

check this out guys, here is a picture of me two weeks ago when I had no clue what hash is, and I made a topic on wcc about it asking questions how to smoke it and basically what it is and what not.  oh yeah, and saying its not in southern california.

www.i'mafuckingmoron.jpeg.com

and now here is a picture of me two weeks later, being an expert on hash, and letting everybody know the real.

www.I'mstillafuckingmoron.jpeg.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2005, 02:41:06 AM »

thats probably it, come to think of it, your right, I am a crackhead.  maybe you might consider me more of a resin head tho, cuz I actually like resin more than crack. 

check this out guys, here is a picture of me two weeks ago when I had no clue what hash is, and I made a topic on wcc about it asking questions how to smoke it and basically what it is and what not.  oh yeah, and saying its not in southern california.

and now here is a picture of me two weeks later, being an expert on hash, and letting everybody know the real.

I never said I don't know anything about hash, I just said I hadn't been around it much and was asking about the best methods of smoking it...But guess what, now I've been around nothing but hash and hash smokers for the past 2 weeks and I've learned a lot more than you or your friends ever can in a country where all hash is exported from MIDDLE EASTERN countries...And yes, hash is a lotttt rarer in Cali than it is here, as a matter of fact, it's like 10X the price...I'm not here to argue with you, but I provided scientific facts which you couldn't...That means there's nothing really to argue about. I'm sure that a kush and hash mix is the dankest of the dank, but if it came down to kush vs hash, kush is clearly danker and more sought after...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2005, 03:03:13 PM »
Brought in a lot of hashage and was 100% succesful, you pussy ass square ass muthafuckaz...High as fuck right now... 8)

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2005, 03:06:25 PM »
Congrats! 8)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 03:14:07 PM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

rafsta

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2005, 05:31:48 PM »

lol i clicked those links  ;D

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2005, 02:42:14 AM »
smoke it pure.out the pipe.........leave that tobacco shit alone. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.