Author Topic: Snoop to appear on Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution 2004 Tour  (Read 176 times)

Bomb-Aź

its at linkinpark.com. couldnt copy and paste coz its a flash page.

peace

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:Snoop to appear on Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution 2004 Tour
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 09:44:40 AM »
Linkin Park...I still don't believe that they have the guts to call themselves a "nu-metal" band. That ain't metal...it's straight up pop-music.
Ah well, everybody's entitled to their own opinion, but personally, I think they suck (and that's an understatement).

"But in the eeeeeeeend, it doesn't even matteeeeeer"

Jome

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 07:33:44 PM »
So let's see the latest Snoop cameos..
Chingy, Neptunes, Loon, Justin Timberlake, Linkin Park..

This is going in the right direction, keep it up Snoop.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 07:43:13 PM »
 ;)

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2004, 08:37:08 PM »
Linkin Park...I still don't believe that they have the guts to call themselves a "nu-metal" band. That ain't metal...it's straight up pop-music.
Ah well, everybody's entitled to their own opinion, but personally, I think they suck (and that's an understatement).

lol someones pissed, i personnally think their alright.

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2004, 11:30:51 PM »

ya i like their music too. who cares wat they call it as long as it sounds good.
besides thyve opened for metallica so theyve got some respect in the industry

peace

hector

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2004, 11:36:11 PM »

ya i like their music too. who cares wat they call it as long as it sounds good.
besides thyve opened for metallica so theyve got some respect in the industry

peace

hahahhaha  Metallica is probably the biggest sellout rock band ever.  Anyone who will not admit that is just a straight up idiot, or 12 years old, and never heard their old stuff.  Opening up for metallica don't mean shit these days.  Metallica and Snoop are two of the same imo.  Dope as fuck early in their career, but then decided to sell out.

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2004, 12:29:24 AM »
u cant tell me their latest album is a sell out. i like it. i agree that their last few albums were........toned down....but i dont think theyre sell outs

peace
« Last Edit: April 09, 2004, 12:32:41 AM by Bombst-A »

hector

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2004, 12:48:17 AM »
u cant tell me their latest album is a sell out. i like it. i agree that their last few albums were........toned down....but i dont think theyre sell outs

peace

I wouldn't know about their last album, but I ain't gonna argue about it.  Its a lost cause arguing whether an artist has sold out or not, because obviously people have way different oppinions of what selling out is.  but I am 24 years old, and everybody I know that grew up on metallica will tell you they sold out.

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2004, 01:29:14 AM »

peace

I wouldn't know about their last album, but I ain't gonna argue about it.  Its a lost cause arguing whether an artist has sold out or not, because obviously people have way different oppinions of what selling out is.  but I am 24 years old, and everybody I know that grew up on metallica will tell you they sold out.

All Tallica album since the black abum were sell out albums. The totally changed their style unlike other metal bands ( e.g. iron maiden). On their last album they tried to go back to their old sound when their were like 17 years old, but in my opinion the fucked it up.

lol discussing metal on a westcoast rap board
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2004, 01:37:28 AM »
ur probably right then. i only have 4of theor albums...kill em all, ride the lightening, metallica and st anger. so i probably couldnt honestly evaluate their music.

peace