Author Topic: Eazy spit some prophecies on "What Would U Do?"  (Read 410 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Eazy spit some prophecies on "What Would U Do?"
« on: April 07, 2004, 10:12:56 AM »
That whole 5 minutes of fame and u got seconds left speech at the beginning of the track. That song was made when, 95? A year before the empire crumbled.

At the end, especially, when he breaks down individuals. Said Dre was a bitch straight up, said Snoop was getting pimped, told Daz to be a leader not a follower, and told Kurupt to stick with the 6-0's, cuz "these other hoes bout to go up in ya, only if u let em" . Now look at Kurupt, confused, claiming DPG and the Row, apparently his old set the 60s hate him and shit.

Eazy called it in 95.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re:Eazy spit some prophecies on "What Would U Do?"
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 10:54:04 AM »
True
I posted this a while back

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 10:55:21 AM »
eazy e might not have been a very motivated artist music wise but eazy was very street orientated, I went back and listened to that track and he does indeed spit some real game. Eazy always had his ear to the street, I think if it werent for eazys death. ruthless would have outlasted deathrow. Bone would have more clout then they have now and there might have one day been a real nwa reunion

hector

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 11:33:42 AM »
The 60's don't hate kurupt.  Keita Rock one of the big leaders of the 60's was all over The Original's album, so were a bunch of others claiming 60.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 01:57:06 PM »
Yeah but wasnt Keita rock doin that shit on Suges orders, i remembver hearing about 60s having no more love for Kurupt
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

hector

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 02:09:48 PM »
yeah, and who did you here that from?  stupid ass people talkin shit on the internet, like daz and his groupies.  I highly doubt keita rock is takin orders from suge, he is a big big boss for the rollin 60 crips.  don't think he would be fuckin with no bustaz.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2004, 04:17:17 PM »
The 60's don't hate kurupt.  Keita Rock one of the big leaders of the 60's was all over The Original's album, so were a bunch of others claiming 60.

thank you! I dont know why everybody believe daz when he said Kurupt got kicked off the 60's.

how is Kurupt claiming DPG & Tha Row?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2004, 07:49:23 PM »
 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2004, 03:45:50 PM »
I never really was a big fan of Eazy, but he was probably the most intelligent out of the whole damn group of those fuckers who were beefin and fighting and shit back in the day.  

SINLOC

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2004, 11:36:10 PM »
to bad Eazy and Dirty Red dint make more tracks together