Author Topic: Can some1 explain this to me  (Read 973 times)

hector

Re:Can some1 explain this to me
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2004, 11:55:43 AM »
he's not dissing them he's just saying that withought the gangsta rap break through that they created....people would still rap about parties and shit and rap would have missed out on that whole gangsta element

exactly, cube is not calling NWA the trecherous 3 without him.  and by the way truama eddie bauer doesn't make cars, they make clothes.  $800 shirts and shit.  and he is giving a diss to jerry heller, not just sayin they are successful without him.

West C. Connected

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2004, 11:59:07 AM »
He's just leaving out prepositions and shit.  Here's the white person version.

"If it wasn't for I, where would the rap community be?
We're great rappers, you can call us the treacherous three!
You're all cowards!
I've seen my brother Dre playing songs and having a blast at parties for hours;
I've seen Ren socializing with the fine women from Howard;
I've seen Snoop Doggy Dogg give away cars by Eddie Bauer!
So, in my opinion, we're three successful Black men, without Jerry Heller, and the other producers whom are white, and Super Powerful!"

lmao That's the shit right there.

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2004, 12:17:11 PM »
he's not dissing them he's just saying that withought the gangsta rap break through that they created....people would still rap about parties and shit and rap would have missed out on that whole gangsta element

exactly, cube is not calling NWA the trecherous 3 without him.  and by the way truama eddie bauer doesn't make cars, they make clothes.  $800 shirts and shit.  and he is giving a diss to jerry heller, not just sayin they are successful without him.

yeah but i thought there was an eddie bauer special edition of a car....i'm not sure what type it was

hector

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2004, 04:36:16 PM »

yeah but i thought there was an eddie bauer special edition of a car....i'm not sure what type it was

wow, I learned quite abit from this thread.  Never knew that it was bitches from Howard, never knew who the treacherous 3 were, and never knew that eddie bauer made a car.  what an informative thread.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2004, 08:29:02 PM »
I thought it was "Bitches from Harvard".. could be.

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2004, 08:55:38 PM »

wow, I learned quite abit from this thread.  Never knew that it was bitches from Howard, never knew who the treacherous 3 were, and never knew that eddie bauer made a car.  what an informative thread.

*couldn't get the pic to work*

2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer  
$44,995 Compare Vehicles
Add to Compare CARFAX Report

Mileage 782  Engine 5.4L V8
Body Style SUV Transmission  
Wheelbase 119" Drive Train 4X4
Doors 4 Stock # 233605
Exterior Color Black VIN 1FMFU18L14LA50862

Features: 8cylauto, 4wd, Ac, Pw, Ps, Pb, Pl,Pm, Cruise, Sun, Am/Fm/Cd, CD Changer, Alloy Wheels, Tilt Wheel, Dual Airbags, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Seats, Abs, Rear Ac, All Wheel Drive, Anti Theft Syt, Leather, Heated Seats/ Ac, Seats, Navagation, Tv, Dvd, Tow Package, 3rd Row Seating, Power Folding Per Seat, Running Boards  

source: http://www.cars.com/search/used/cc/standard/results/single/ld/detail.jhtml?paId=135965712&aff=national&src=&cid=
« Last Edit: April 10, 2004, 08:56:48 PM by smerlus »

SINLOC

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2004, 08:57:56 PM »
^^^ what the hell does that gotta do with this edie bauer

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2004, 09:02:11 PM »
because if you read anything about the posts. ice cube talks about snoop giving away an eddie bauer....now what do you think would be more impressive...a shirt or a $50,000 SUV....hmmm not hard

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2004, 09:04:48 PM »
it refers to the line that cube made about snoop giving away an eddie bauer edition ford expedition. Earlier in the thread that line was disputed because most people only know eddie bauer for his overpriced preppy ass clothes.

SINLOC

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2004, 09:24:09 PM »
oh im alittle slow :D

West C. Connected

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2004, 08:33:29 AM »

"..hop in the Eddie Bauer..." - Jadakiss '24 Hours To Live'
Just had to post it :P

Btw, it could also be fuckin' bitches from Harlem. ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2004, 10:24:30 AM »
oh im alittle slow :D

Well evidenced.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris