Poll

Who Talks The Most Shit?

Luke (AKA alotta fuckin names)
5 (15.6%)
Trauma (AKA I Just Wasn't Made For These Times)
5 (15.6%)
ACGrundy (AKA Hector Dragoncox)
9 (28.1%)
Now_I_Know (NIK AKA Sccit)
5 (15.6%)
AG (AKA who the fuck can count that many names...)
0 (0%)
Max Powers (AKA H-Unit)
3 (9.4%)
Jome (AKA Chief Lockum Thread)
2 (6.3%)
Don Jacob Corleone (AKA The Fresh Princess)
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Who Talks The Most Shit On Dubcc?  (Read 637 times)

Don Breezio

Who Talks The Most Shit On Dubcc?
« on: April 12, 2004, 10:20:34 PM »
inspired by the thread in Train Of Thought...who talks the most shit?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Who Talks The Most Shit On Dubcc?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 10:26:06 PM »
::in a gay lisp::

at least i'm a fresh princess, that's is just fabulous. if i wasn't fresh i'd just DIEEEEEE because i'd get my chanel blouse all smelly and icky.

chow  :-*

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 10:27:29 PM »
everyone vote for me!

i talk so much shit , i talk shit about myself

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 10:31:09 PM »
truama, he is a conservative idiot....

and i must say... where is jomey pooh?

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 11:49:05 PM »
without a doubt it's trauma
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 05:42:31 AM »
Fuck you

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 08:32:14 AM »
I think I talk far more shit than anyone else on here.  C-Walker talks a lot of shit, but I'm on here daily talking shit.  He can't fade my shit talking.  He has a higher level of animosity towards the shit takers, though, i'll give him that.  

You get shitted on most of the time  ;) ;D

I have never, Ever, once been "shitted" on.  My intellect and communications skills are miles above most others on here, yall don't even understand the PREMISE of my arguments most of the time.  Then you say "YOU STINK!!!!" and think you just 'shitted' on me.  There is always a truth, no matter the false interpretations others make on a subject; and I'm here to tell you; I'M THE TRUTH.

I have never, Ever, once been "shitted" on.  My intellect and communications skills are miles above most others on here, yall don't even understand the PREMISE of my arguments most of the time.  Then you say "YOU STINK!!!!" and think you just 'shitted' on me.  There is always a truth, no matter the false interpretations others make on a subject; and I'm here to tell you; I'M THE TRUTH.

;D Your a dumbfuck you predicted only 5 troops would die invading Iraq...how can you ever come back from that?

Go eat some corn on the cobb.

Great Poll Luke  ::)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2004, 08:53:04 AM »
Why aint I on that list   :o

I also want to be one of the cool guys!!

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL....

"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2004, 08:58:19 AM »
Why aint I on that list   :o

I also want to be one of the cool guys!!

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL....

You need at least -100 karma to qualify  ;D

hector

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2004, 02:37:10 PM »
hahahaha, what a bunch of butthurt fuckin skirts.  get over it, you guys for one got no sense of humor and can't take a joke.  for two, do you guys hang out with guys ever?  shit when I'm hangin out wit my boys there is always shit talking goin on, at least one person is gonna get clowned on a couple of times.  yet it is just fun, and most of the time it is funny.  too bad you guys take this shit to heart and gotta rub ya pussy's so they don't hurt anymore.  I think its especially funny if someone gets pissed off at me too.  sure I don't really know if ya do get pissed, but if you did then I would think its funny.  I don't give a shit what you say back to me, or about me, I'm still gonna be the same me whether anyone likes it or not.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2004, 07:33:21 PM »
::in a gay lisp::

at least i'm a fresh princess, that's is just fabulous. if i wasn't fresh i'd just DIEEEEEE because i'd get my chanel blouse all smelly and icky.

chow  :-*

LMAO  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2004, 07:50:43 PM »
hahahaha, what a bunch of butthurt fuckin skirts.  get over it, you guys for one got no sense of humor and can't take a joke.  for two, do you guys hang out with guys ever?  shit when I'm hangin out wit my boys there is always shit talking goin on, at least one person is gonna get clowned on a couple of times.  yet it is just fun, and most of the time it is funny.  too bad you guys take this shit to heart and gotta rub ya pussy's so they don't hurt anymore.  I think its especially funny if someone gets pissed off at me too.  sure I don't really know if ya do get pissed, but if you did then I would think its funny.  I don't give a shit what you say back to me, or about me, I'm still gonna be the same me whether anyone likes it or not.

lmao...dude writes a paragraph about it and says were butthurt lol...man nobody cares if you talk the most shit...i just was curious to see who would win.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2004, 07:58:20 PM »

lmao...dude writes a paragraph about it and says were butthurt lol...man nobody cares if you talk the most shit...i just was curious to see who would win.

A paragraph doesn't compare to the essays he's written...

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2004, 09:37:00 PM »

I still think you're a homo for having a picture of a girl, dressed like a guy, naked, in your avatar.  That's some homosexual shit, right there.  

Jome

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2004, 10:03:09 PM »
I still think you're a homo for having a picture of a girl, dressed like a guy, naked, in your avatar.  That's some homosexual shit, right there.  

Word, Trauma would rather have a naked guy dressed like a girl..  :P